Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye fights old opponents that never were huge punchers, Ruiz, Valuev, are known as light-punchers, he knows the chances he would get his china chin shattered are quite high.

Comment

The poll result reveals the truth about this loud-mouthed fraud.

Comment

it is kind of funny he points the finger at the the klitschkos for this....really other then haye,peter(if hes even 30,rumors of him being older),boytsov & a handful of others,there really isnt many threats under 37...its crazy! hopefully some of the guys like boytsov,helenius,etc can pick it up or the division will be really hurting in a few years.think how many over 37 guys there are boxing as contenders.15 years ago 33 & you were almost completely washed up & had no chance....times have changed but athletes in all sports seem to be playing into their late 30's now.

Comment

In Hayes entire professional career of 24 (KO 22) + lost 1 (KO 1)
          He has only fought 1 fighter who was younger than himself which was

Enzo maccrinelli

I have to admit that's pretty weird, but if he fights Wlad or Vitali next, again they will be older as well.

Comment

Haye as only been at HW for 4 fights and you guys are talking like he should have fought the whole division. Didn't some of you predict Ruiz to KO him? But now after he destroys him, he was an easy opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              Haye as only been at HW for 4 fights and you guys are talking like he should have fought the whole division. Didn't some of you predict Ruiz to KO him? But now after he destroys him, he was an easy opponent.
              I was predicting Haye would KO old, shot Ruiz with illegal rabbit punches, same as he did to old, shot Monte Barrett.

Haye is 30.

When Wlad was age 23, he was fighting prime heavyweights. He won his first world title in 2000 at the age of 24, against prime Chris Byrd.

Comment

Well when Haye came up he was saying he was going to clean out the division pretty much immediately. He started calling out the Klits the day he moved up.

You are one of the only people left on here that defend Haye's conduct. You don't have a clue. Your hate for the Klitschkos drives you to believe the rubbish Haye produces to justify his actions, which are not in line with his words.

As a fighter I quite like Haye. I supported him at Cruiser and when he first moved up. Hell, I still think most of his fights are good to watch. Having said that, there is no getting away from the fact that he has flat out not delivered. As I said, you seem to be one of the few who fails to come to terms with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Well when Haye came up he was saying he was going to clean out the division pretty much immediately. He started calling out the Klits the day he moved up.

You are one of the only people left on here that defend Haye's conduct. You don't have a clue. Your hate for the Klitschkos drives you to believe the rubbish Haye produces to justify his actions, which are not in line with his words.

As a fighter I quite like Haye. I supported him at Cruiser and when he first moved up. Hell, I still think most of his fights are good to watch. Having said that, there is no getting away from the fact that he has flat out not delivered. As I said, you seem to be one of the few who fails to come to terms with that.
                  It's not just Haye saying it, Chisora confirms that the Klitschko's contracts are ****.

Comment

It's not just Haye saying it, Chisora confirms that the Klitschko's contracts are ****.
                    Even if there is a problem with the Klitschko's contracts (which I doubt there is) it hardly excuses Haye from fighting a string of borderline contenders/non-contenders. Barrett, Ruiz, Harrison. These guys are either has-beens or nobodies.

I also think its important to point out that I saw you in another thread the other day effectively arguing that Haye deserves more than 50% of the total revenue generated from a Klitschko fight. I think that shows just how delusional you are.

Anyway, continue on with your completely misguided and incorrect arguments while a couple of Brits and Klit haters with 50 posts each agree with you and the rest of the board thinks you are off your tree.

Comment

Their contracts for voluntary opponents are standard. The contract Haye signed in 2009 had one rematch plus one option, that's normal.

However, in the offer to Haye from Wlad last May and recently from Vitali for a unification fight, there were NO rematch clauses and a very generous 50-50 revenue split.

Comment

Working...
                      X