Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    He'll duck Chagaev for as long as he can. Ruslan will end up fighting for an interim title.
    So your saying Chagaev-Boytsov will happen soon?

Boytsov is a good young blood.

Comment

I voted against you since you're a racist and this is obviously a bait poll.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        So your saying Chagaev-Boytsov will happen soon?
        I don't know, perhaps it will be Chagaev against someone else.

I'm hoping to see some of those top 15 heavyweights fight each other in 2011.

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        I voted against you since you're a racist and this is obviously a bait poll.
        Wrong. I'm NOT a racist, and this is not a "bait thread"...

It's a response to Haye's comments in this front page article earlier today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32009

Comment

I think David Haye should fight Evander Holyfield. Evander is what? 46 years old? So he fits the age criteria. But I don't think David will fight him. Why? Because Holyfield still poses too much of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            I think David Haye should fight Evander Holyfield. Evander is what? 46 years old? So he fits the age criteria. But I don't think David will fight him. Why? Because Holyfield still poses too much of a threat.
            Exactly.

Evander defeated Valuev, but Valuev received a gift decision. I thought Valuev deserved to win the decision over Haye, but Haye received the gift decision.

Comment

David Haye likes to fight shot fighters.

Comment

TS: "I'll take the Daily Double penetration from the klits for $200" please"

Comment

who are the idiots who voted for no?!

Comment

LOL, there are always jokesters out there.
                    Haye should just keep the Klitschkos out of his mouth. I remember Haye stalking the Klits at the airport, their fights and at the mall to get a fight with them. When offered, he backs down. There are other fights out there to be made as others have mentioned. He should fight someone like Michael Grant, Adamek, Chambers, Povetkin or even Arreola. I do believe Evander would give him a great fight or Chagaev.
                    I really hope that Harrison knocks him out and send him to early retirement. Because this man is all bark and no bite.

Comment

yes haye does.

he likes to fight old run-down men and **** young tight men up the ass.

i am sure haye would deny only the first part.

Comment

Working...
                      X