Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys acting like Pascal destroyed Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you guys acting like Pascal destroyed Dawson?

If you talk about who was more busy, it was Dawson.

If you talk about who landed more, it was Dawson.

If you wanna talk about who landed more meaningful shots[power punches], Pascal landed 1% more, other than that they were even in the power punches department. You can see who out jabbed who.

On top of that, Dawson never went down. In fact I saw Pascal in more trouble in the later rounds than Dawson was in the whole fight.

That rematch should be interesting.

Well can anyone explain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

If you wanna talk about who landed more meaningful shots[power punches], Pascal landed 1% more, other than that they were even in the power punches department. You can see who out jabbed who.

On top of that, Dawson never went down. In fact I saw Pascal in more trouble in the later rounds than Dawson was in the whole fight.

he probably didnt destroy him cause hed be dead homie but pascal did beat the **** outta dawson and it was truly hilarious as ****, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Well can anyone explain.

boink!

Comment

interesting to say the least

Comment

Well can anyone explain.
            he just hit him cleaner to the face with the crisper more precise shots while dawson was getting frustrated at his gameplan, lol, nyahahaha it was just funny, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

punch stats don't tell the whole story , i remember 3 different rounds where pascal buckled , dawson or had him hurt , pascal was clearly ahead and was good at stealing rounds by throwing a burst of punches at the end . I also think pascal threw dawson off a little by moving and making dawson make mistakes. I still think pascal wins a rematch.

I don't remember many people saying dawson got destroyed , more were saying he would have ko'd pascal in the 11th had the ref not called the doctor . If they did it was probably because of the hype surrounding dawson , pascal didn't get enough credit ( he lost to carlf froch!!!!!)

Comment

he reduced Dawson to being too scared to fight hard
                Dawson finally woke up in 11, but the cut stopped his rally
                even at that, after his big uppercut that round he waited
                Pascal beat some fear into Dawson
                he didn't wreck him, but he punked him into passiveness

Comment

Yeah I totally agree. Pascal looked in trouble in the laters rounds. I honestly think if it wasnt for that headbutt i think Dawson would of stopped him

Comment

Pascal won but he didn't "Destroy" Dawson, I would still pick Dawson to beat Pascal if/when they fight again, when Dawson finally decided to let his hands go late in that fight he had no problems landing on Pascal, it is no telling how that fight would have ended if the clash of heads didn't happen

I think in a Rematch Dawson would come out much more aggressive offensively

Comment

Working...
                    X