Is Vitali unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Do any of you guys know boxing at all?

Who the **** comes up with a thread like this after watching Vitali beat a SHOT, WASHED UP, NEVER WAS THAT GOOD TO BEGIN WITH fighter? WTF???

Anything impresses some of you idiots.
    You're the idiot lol. You think I came up with this JUST after watching one fight like this? It's based on his whole career.

Comment

I think it's a valid debate because at times Vitali LOOKS unbeatable and his losses could have * next to them in the history books. I don't think ben was attempting to join the Klitschko love brigade, just asking a straight question?

Comment

Who the **** comes up with a thread like this after watching Vitali beat a SHOT, WASHED UP, NEVER WAS THAT GOOD TO BEGIN WITH fighter? WTF???

co-sign........boxingscene really has lost the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Maybe if you repeat this enough times you'll convince yourself it is true. Vitali was getting in that ass before the freak injury, just like Troy Ross was doing to Cunningham. That fight deserved an immediate rematch, but who didn't want it? Lewis don't want it with Vit, noooooo...
          let me get this str8 ....if you're gettin the best of me and I land a PUNCH that causes a injury on you so bad that the RINGSIDE DOCTOR orders the fight to be stopped should NOT be scored as TKO win for me if I don't give you a immediate rematch or what?!? ....come on man, I see what you sayin' but you can't take credit away from Lennox and USS like you're TRYING to do....no man should be exempt from the rules....and the rules state CLEARLY that cuts or injuries caused by LEGAL punches that require a fight to be stopped is counted as a TKO win for the abuser ....the Lewis win was LEGIT and the USS win was LEGIT.....the rematch bs doesnt change what ACTUALLY took place in the ring....just sayin

Comment

Right, is just ridiculous.

Comment

To me its not Vitali winning, its the way he wins. He is 39, took 4 years off for injury and hasnt lost a round. I dont care how shot Briggs was, fact is Vitali was older, had more injuries, and still was barely touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                You're the idiot lol. You think I came up with this JUST after watching one fight like this? It's based on his whole career.
                Well if you going by his whole career and not as of right now. Then you're an idiot since he almost had his eye popped out in a LOST(if you lost already you not unbeatable) against a past prime out of Shape Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                  To me its not Vitali winning, its the way he wins. He is 39, took 4 years off for injury and hasnt lost a round. I dont care how shot Briggs was, fact is Vitali was older, had more injuries, and still was barely touched.
                  Fact is Briggs is shot and Vitaly is not.

Fact is Vargas is shot Floyd is not.

Fact is age does not determine who is shot or prime.

So just stop with whoever is older debate.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Well if you going by his whole career and not as of right now. Then you're an idiot since he almost had his eye popped out in a LOST(if you lost already you not unbeatable) against a past prime out of Shape Lennox.
                    As of late Vitaly has barely lost a round in his last few fights and was ahead against Lewis in a close fight. Its not like he was being beaten around the ring and the fight was stopped.

Comment

Idiotic thread. I don't hate the Klits, but how can they be unbeatable when they've lost before?

Comment

Working...
                      X