Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vitali unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis ko'd a prime Briggs, The guy that fought Klitschko last night was a shell of that fighter.

Comment

Vitali simply isn't helped by the era he is fighting in. He's beat who they have put in front of him and that is all you can do. But history will say he lost to a better fighter. I think Vitali would have held his own against the legends of the past, would he have beaten them all, hell no!

Comment

Vitali is good i dont see how beating Briggs makes you unbeatable though. I think Haye would have a chance if he can sort out his stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          The only 2 fights he lost were highly dubious.

He has an iron chin. His defence is superb for someone who holds their left hand down. He punches extremely hard. He is rarely hit flush. He wins almost every single round in every fight.

against the current crop.....YES HE IS. I would argue he beats Wlad too. ....but historically he is far from unbeatable. Today's crop isn't exactly the cream. None have the speed, talent or willpower to get it done.

Mike Tyson's style is the antithesis of what Vitali and moreso Wlad should fight. I believe the Tyson that tore through the division would KO both men within 3 to 4 rds.

I like both men. They are classy and get the job done in the right way. It's not their fault the majority (and i mean vast majority) of their opposition stinks......but again, he is FAR from unbeatable.

Comment

Are you for real the guy who his f*****n ass kicked by lewis and had to have like 3 surgeries to repair his face. You make this thread after he beat a past his prime over weight heavyweight who the likes of lewis dispatched in 6 rounds when briggs was in his prime?

ben london, for shame...

Comment

yeah he is right about now. cant say the same for his borther.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Seriously, between me and you, roughly how many times have you knocked one out over this image :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  Yes, Vitali is unbeatable. He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.
                  Apart from the time he was brutalised by a fat and shot Lennox.

Comment

It took someone of LL calibre to beat him and there is no one like that now. So he is the man at the moment. Haye thinks hes the next LL so maybe he is the man.

But you have to give it to Vitali, because although he lost to LL he got praise for the way he lost. Vitali wanted a rematch but wasnt given one, so Vitali should be given the benefit of the doubt on that one.
                    It wasnt the way LL would have wanted to have won against Vitali, so maybe he should have given Vitali a rematch. If it would have been an easy rematch for LL he would have taken it for sure. So that asks questions of LL.

Comment

Do any of you guys know boxing at all?

Who the **** comes up with a thread like this after watching Vitali beat a SHOT, WASHED UP, NEVER WAS THAT GOOD TO BEGIN WITH fighter? WTF???

Anything impresses some of you idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X