Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali-Klitschko-Shannon Briggs. RBR and discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys all have hearts made out of solid gold.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Some people reckon that Briggs will fight cautios to try to go the distance. I suppose thats possible, but I dont find it likely. I expect Briggs to all out in an attempt to stop Vitali ecaue IMO that's Briggs only chance to pull it off.

I doubt he'll succeed and my guess is that Vitali stops him inside 6.
      agree. vitali Should be able to finish briggs in 6.
      but wondering with klitschko prepensity to play safe and stretch fights out.
      and briggs being trimmer then ever. if both will be holding each other up
      in a longer snoozer.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Yeah.
        the obvious problem for briggs is his stamina past 6 rounds. For him to beat vitali hes gunn have to land some big shots early , and then keep pressuring him. I feel Viatli will be looking for a TKO to keep up his impressive record
        Last time Briggs won against a noteworthy opponent was in 2006 where he fought cautiously to score a last round come from behind KO against Liakhovitch. Maybe that wil be his gameplan against Vitali who has looked a little out of breath when finishing opponents lately.

Comment

Last time Briggs won against a noteworthy opponent was in 2006 where he fought cautiously to score a last round come from behind KO against Liakhovitch. Maybe that wil be his gameplan against Vitali who has looked a little out of breath when finishing opponents lately.
          Yeah , he may go with that gameplan . Will be interesting to see what he does.
          Not long to go now , maybe another hour

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            how long till the main event???
            About 1 hour

Comment

Some people reckon that Briggs will fight cautios to try to go the distance. I suppose thats possible, but I dont find it likely. I expect Briggs to all out in an attempt to stop Vitali ecaue IMO that's Briggs only chance to pull it off.

I doubt he'll succeed and my guess is that Vitali stops him inside 6.
              Briggs will fight his usual fight of being the counterpuncher. This does not end inside 6, this fight will be going rounds.

Comment

And except for the 12th, that was a pretty awful fight.

I hope today isn't similar.

Comment

The Ustinov fight is terrible. Ustinov is crude and his opponent evidently doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    The Ustinov fight is terrible. Ustinov is crude and his opponent evidently doesn't want to fight.
                    damn bore of a fight tbh

Comment

is it klitchko time yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X