Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali-Klitschko-Shannon Briggs. RBR and discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali-Klitschko-Shannon Briggs. RBR and discussion.

Tonight in Hamburg Vitali Klitschko makes his fifth defense of the WBC title.

Known asthmatic roider Shannon Briggs is the opponent.

In europe the fight is shown on tv2sport and RTL. Fight is expected to start at 23.00 CET.

Comment

break me off some linkage playas

Comment

Starts about 10pm UK time.
        Viatli by TKO

Comment

how long till the main event???

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Starts about 10pm UK time.
            Viatli by TKO
            Some people reckon that Briggs will fight cautios to try to go the distance. I suppose thats possible, but I dont find it likely. I expect Briggs to all out in an attempt to stop Vitali ecaue IMO that's Briggs only chance to pull it off.

I doubt he'll succeed and my guess is that Vitali stops him inside 6.

Comment

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4cb09a320c457 heres a link, green k appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Some people reckon that Briggs will fight cautios to try to go the distance. I suppose thats possible, but I dont find it likely. I expect Briggs to all out in an attempt to stop Vitali ecaue IMO that's Briggs only chance to pull it off.

I doubt he'll succeed and my guess is that Vitali stops him inside 6.
                Yeah.
                the obvious problem for briggs is his stamina past 6 rounds. For him to beat vitali hes gunn have to land some big shots early , and then keep pressuring him. I feel Viatli will be looking for a TKO to keep up his impressive record

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  Yeah.
                  the obvious problem for briggs is his stamina past 6 rounds. For him to beat vitali hes gunn have to land some big shots early , and then keep pressuring him. I feel Viatli will be looking for a TKO to keep up his impressive record
                  asthma pump brriiigsss

Comment

Shannon will spend more time looking for his damn asmtha pump , hope he gets put to sleep

Comment

great undercard fight from ola afolabi!

Comment

Working...
                      X