No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward vs Bika 'Basically Done' - Not Part of The Super Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Beating Calzaghe's leftovers is pretty impressive.
    I agree.......

Comment

Bika is not a Super 6 fighter. damn

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Multiple sources with direct knowledge of the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that a deal is "basically done" for WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (22-0, 13KOs) to defend his titles against Sakio Bika on November 27 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. Both sources advised BoxingScene that Ward-Bika "will not be part of the Super Six" Boxing Classic.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Bika definitely has the x factor to surprise Ward or get a big punch in there... Boy would that shake SMW up... And we all know as seen in all the recent SMW fights.. Anything can happen when everyone fights everyone. Can Ward hug and mug his way to a UD? Probably, but not guaranteed..

Comment

I like this fight, Bika is definitely not someone to overlook, hes a tough bastard.

I dont care if the super six is done, as long as these awesome matchups keep on happening.

that was the good part about the super six anyway.

Comment

Ward wins, but a good keep-active fight for him. Props to Bika for taking the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
              Ward has enough points and qualified himself, hes already in the semis.

also froch and abe are in the finals(however their coming match ends), but we still have the 3rd round.

semi finals fights will look like:

Froch-Ward

Abraham- Johnson/Green winner
              I honestly think there is going to be another fix in this tournament against the Europeans.

I think we are going to see a soft stoppage in the Green-Johnson fight. That gives the winner of that fight 3 points (enough for the semi's), the loser of Abraham-Froch will only have 2.
              Last edited by Patty Tanager; 10-14-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I don't care if it's in the tournament and I don't even care if the tournament is over - I like Ward - Bika, I like Johnson - Green (will like it more if Johnson wins) and I like Froch - Abraham and it looks like we'll get all of them before the year is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Beating Calzaghe's leftovers is pretty impressive.
                  Calzaghe's only impressive win in his entire career was over Kessler, and Ward definitely beat Kessler in more impressive fashion. Lacy was impressive at the time, but it turned out he was highly overrated. Eubank was past his prime by the time they met. And really there's no one else.

I'm not a fan of Ward, but he would demolish that feather fisted **** Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
                    I honestly think there is going to be another fix in this tournament against the Europeans.

I think we are going to see a soft stoppage in the Green-Johnson fight. That gives the winner of that fight 3 points (enough for the semi's), the loser of Abraham-Froch will only have 2.
                    Actually scrap that, there's still room for 4 there.

This is why you don't smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
                      Calzaghe's only impressive win in his entire career was over Kessler, and Ward definitely beat Kessler in more impressive fashion. Lacy was impressive at the time, but it turned out he was highly overrated. Eubank was past his prime by the time they met. And really there's no one else.

I'm not a fan of Ward, but he would demolish that feather fisted **** Calzaghe.
                      Well theres also Bika....Ward is carving out a nice career beating Joe's opposition years after he has beat them. Good on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X