Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion, does taking dives, etc. still exist today in 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
    clottey was a pathetic fight. he gave lots of excuses (scared of getting knocked out, stomache...etc)
    i'm not gonna say it's a fixed fight, i'm just gonna say that clottey's a chicken =P IMO

mayweather vs mosley HOWEVER, was suspicious. how can mosley start SUCKING... RIGHT AFTER when he ALMOST floored Floyd?!

I just hope Pac vs Marg is an entertaining fight.
    whenever i see a "if marg losses, its cuz he dived" ...those are just excuses.
    Nothing suspicious about it. Did u see the Mosley/Mora fight? Mosley was tired after probably the 4th round. No surprise he got tired after the second with that huge flurry he threw (and missed ). He almost KO'd Floyd with one punch, and was clearly trying to go for the finish.

It's impossible for anyone to think Mayweather/Mosley was fixed, but not find any suspicion in Pacquiao/Clottey. Especially considering how much damage Clottey did with those few punches he did throw. Kinda gives a hint that if he threw the kind of punches that someone trying to win a fight would throw, he could have gotten a TKO from cuts or somethin.

If anyone can't see that, than they're just bias.
    Last edited by JDezi4; 10-13-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

its boxing man....so much politics involved. hell in SPORTS man.....in any sport u never know.

Comment

My dad said he thinks Ali took a dive against Leon Spinks just so he can re match him and win the title for X many of times ... and he'd be the only fighter ever to do that.

He's always said that since i was a kid.

Comment

Damn, that danny green fight is one defo

Comment

I think Mayorga took a dive against Mosley, that ko shot to me just looked very suspect.

Comment

Yes. Without question. Fighters take dives and judges are bought off.

Comment

Well then it must be suspect in this fight , it has that much circumstantial evidence pointing to Bob protecting huge money that he will lose if Pac loses , Bob is the paymaster of both fighters and their boss , this fight is so open to curruption that my common sense tells me this fight is fixed .

Comment

Some judges are fu*in bent aswell

Comment

LOL at the noobs who said that Pac vs Clottey was staged because 'Clottey didn't fight".

Clottey likes to block punches,wait for his opponent to stop punching then counters. That's his style.
                    Unfortunately, he was fighting Pacquiao who never stop punching so Clottey never stop blocking.
                    Any boxing fan who really knows boxing should've known exactly how the fight turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Clottey-Pacquiao
                      i agree and also plastercheato vs pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X