No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Steward Has Warned Me About Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
    So Haye gets called a joke for fighting for fighting a former Olympic Gold medalist and current Europian champ. Where as Vlad gets respect for fighting the current British champ who's only had 14 fights?

Are you serious? The only reason Wlad is fighting Chisora is because Haye is ducking him. Wlad is probably the only heavyweight champ in history who actually has to chase opponents instead of the other way around... And I'm not even a Klitschko fan, infact I always root against him but he deserves his respect.

Comment

***ton was able to hit Chisora easily with his jab. And really that would be enough to prove that Chisora has no chance against Wlad. However, I will continue. Chisora also wings wild punches way to much and Wlad will impale him with his jab. Plus the fact that Chisora is so green with little power and he is also not that good of a fighter. And those facts do little to improve his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
        Yes I did do your mother... That's how you got here son. I admit it was ****** ****ing that ugly ***** and making you. Back to topic. Klitschkos have not beat one single future hall of famer. Chisora is the most recent example of handpicked opponent. Running? Klitsckis hav been KOd or TKOd 5 times!!! In fact ALL of Klitchkos losses have been by KO or TKO!! Damn son I hate I wasted a nut.
        Your hatred has blinded your logic. Simply because not one of the five combined loses of the Klit bros was a straight out KO. Now, what are you going to do, say something nasty about my mom?

Comment

Working...
        X