Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko: Steward Has Warned Me About Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    this fight is ridiculous...

chisora stopped dipping and combination punching every time ***ton would land a jab...he even backed up at times

this going to be like wlad's destruction of an old rahman
    Panda knows whats up.

Comment

British and Commonwealth Champ? What did Steward warn him about, to try not to kill this guy?

Comment

Wonder what steward said haha

Comment

war chisora

Comment

It's not Wlads fault, this is the best guy out there, I highly doubt Chisora runs like a coward like Chambers and Johnson did, but the fact that a 14 fight guy from finchley is pretty much the best guy out there really says a lot about the division these days

Comment

Chisora new WHC

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                Perfect example of how Klits handpick opponents. Embarassing to boxing.
                I think Klitschko has faced 12 farmer champions or current (at the time) This puts your scurrilous little comment where it beongs, in the trash.

Real "dog in the manger" stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  It's not Wlads fault, this is the best guy out there, I highly doubt Chisora runs like a coward like Chambers and Johnson did, but the fact that a 14 fight guy from finchley is pretty much the best guy out there really says a lot about the division these days
                  It also says EVERYTHING about what the K Bros have been doing "lately"..... yheir cleaning company has been doing well,and they are expert at "cleaning out divisions".

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
                    Perfect example of how Klits handpick opponents. Embarassing to boxing.
                    These kind of posts make my head explode. Call Wlad boring, mechanical, chinny...etc etc. Those may all be at least somewhat valid points that you could argue. But you are a ****** mother ****er if you think he handpicks opponents. Everyone in the entire division is either running scared or getting KTFO'd by him at this point...for the last several years. He has repeatedly called out Haye (the only one who I think even has a slight chance at upsetting him at this point) who just ducks behind his crafted press statements. He signed to fight Povetkin who then was pulled out by his trainer. He fought Sam Peter back when Peter was a feared puncher not long after Wlad got decked by Brewster. Who would you have him fight at this point? Seriously get your ****in' brain checked.

Comment

Chisora gets my respect for taking this fight and he seems to be the kind of fighter who will truly approach this fight with a nothing to lose attitude.

I don't think he is particularly dangerous to Wlad in any way but I think at the very least he will try to make a fight out of it and will force his way forward which should lead to significantly more action than the average Wlad fight.

No matter what happens I will support Chisora from here on out. He's decent enough to watch and were he to ever win a belt I doubt he would ever duck a deserving challenger.

Comment

Working...
                      X