Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Go drink another beer and tell us all how you would beat up Mike Vick you fat piece of ****.
    I must have touched a nerve..... I can see you just punching those letters on your keyboard as hard as you can, while mumbling and talking ****, all while posting in this thread....

Im sorry if I got you mad, just trying to have a little fun......

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      Yeah, and if Lopez gets his ass whipped we'll have to listen to Ch@mp saying he was weight drained. So it works both ways. Hope Rafa does us all a favor and sends this diva punk to the minor leagues on Arum's gay Latin Furies.
      Iceta what you think about my video where Cab calls out Rafa and Vasquez after the Molitor fight? He has been calling them out since 06

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
        When someone calls you a f@ggot, a p*ssy, says you are a POS, and says that PR should be ashamed of you, that should make you want to fight that preson...

MAma Lopez went and asked for a million to fight him, knowing damn well he wouldnt get close to that number....

BLATANT DUCK, and a b*tch move on Mama's part to go and fight someone else.....

yet you defend floyd stuttering against MARG...........LOL........fuking hypocrite.....................

Comment

Iceta what you think about my video where Cab calls out Rafa and Vasquez after the Molitor fight? He has been calling them out since 06
          Yeah, but the difference is that's when they were actually ranked at the top of the division unlike Rafael Marquez is now. Rafeal Marquez isn't even in the top five of ESPN and Ring's rankings at 126. He's just a name. And that's why people will only give Lopez marginalized credit for beating him and rightfully so. Doesn't mean Rafael isn't a good fighter, but do you hear Cab calling out Marquez now? No. Because he's not a cherry picker like your boy is.

Comment

Yeah, and if Lopez gets his ass whipped we'll have to listen to Ch@mp saying he was weight drained. So it works both ways. Hope Rafa does us all a favor and sends this diva punk to the minor leagues on Arum's gay Latin Furies.
            All i hear are excuses.........dont get me wrong RAFA was a good fighter...........he is gonna get raped nando style..............and i wont be happy about it...................

Comment

Yeah, but the difference is that's when they were actually ranked at the top of the division unlike Rafael Marquez is now. Rafeal Marquez isn't even in the top five of ESPN and Ring's rankings at 126. He's just a name. And that's why people will only give Lopez marginalized credit for beating him and rightfully so. Doesn't mean Rafael isn't a good fighter, but do you hear Cab calling out Marquez now? No. Because he's not a cherry picker like your boy is.
              Whoa, whoa, whoa, Iceta.... Quit droppin knowledge bro..... They dont know about what you talking, they just go by what Ellie Seckbach says......

Comment

going back to topic.........Juanma will destroy RAFA.............and im not gonna enjoy watching Marquez get his ass getting beaten from pillar to post...........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  WTF..........they gave caballero an offer.........he then backed out?.....................caballero is just a thrash talking.......fixed your reply for you...........lol
                  Seriously,didn't they offer El Pelenchin less than his immediate opponent after??Yeah that's what I thought,offer him penny's & when he refuses,we say that we did indeed make an offer,even if it was bull****!!My goodness U dudes are sorry!!

Comment

I agree that Juanma ducked Cab and have said so many times on this site but you dont think Cab would jump at the chance to fight Rafa or Izzy if the fight was possible of course he would. My question was how do you feel about Rafa and Vasquez not fighting Cab after he insulted them and called them out.

Comment

Hey theres a difference when sum one calls you out like cab did with marquez and then how he raped lopez with words insulting him from top to bottom and lopez just being a ***** about it and hidding behind bob

Comment

Working...
                      X