Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTIONS FOR- Berto, Garcia, Chambers, Johnson, Langford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Ask Chambers what he thinks about David Haye and ask him if he sees a way to beat Wladimir Klitschko. And ask him if it maybe would be better to move down to cruiserweight!
    Ask Johnson about his "just go over the distance" performance against Vitali , what he learned in that fight and what he would do different in a rematch.
    will do! thanks

Comment

Please ask Devon what he thinks are the streangths and weaknesses of himself and Khan, Bradly, Ortiz, Maidana and Kotelnik.

Ask King Pin what he plans to do in the future to get a shot at HW and who can beat Haye and the Klit's and how HW boxing is going.

Ask Berto when is he going to fight a top 5 Welter.

After hearing your interview with Shane etc... may I suggest

Being more lively.

Having more questions about the boxers themselves and where they wanna be.

Being more assertive and controlling the tempo

Luckily last time the 2 boxers liked talking.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
        Please ask Devon what he thinks are the streangths and weaknesses of himself and Khan, Bradly, Ortiz, Maidana and Kotelnik.

Ask King Pin what he plans to do in the future to get a shot at HW and who can beat Haye and the Klit's and how HW boxing is going.

Ask Berto when is he going to fight a top 5 Welter.

After hearing your interview with Shane etc... may I suggest

Being more lively.

Having more questions about the boxers themselves and where they wanna be.

Being more assertive and controlling the tempo

Luckily last time the 2 boxers liked talking.
        yeah i relized i have to be more radio material.. i thought any1 could be a radio host, ill be better this friday trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          Wow he actually posts on here =O

He is a nice guy, and i was really expecting him to beat Vitali, just didnt let his hands go..
          you talking about Johnson? His trainer is Dew Drop right?

Comment

You're 15, and most 15 year olds behave like you when talking on the phone to none friends so don't sweat.

Just be more clear, make that effort, and also lead.

What I hate is when the interviewer and interviewee have a gap of confusion like 'sorry what did you say'.

Then the questions, good idea to get us to give you ideas. Write them down on a big piece of paper of MS word. Scroll down each point as the guy talks but try to multitask. Make it flow and even add some Q's at what they say.

Comment

Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
              X