No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bert Sugar Talks Mayweather, Pacquiao-Margarito, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neileric View Post
    YESSSSS, anyone says something against Floydie is a ******* period.
    Sarcasm? Right? Cuz Floyd doesn't need Pacman to get others to hate on him.

Comment

Originally posted by GlasJaw17 View Post
      A pharmacist can't prescribe anything, they only fill prescriptions.
      lol, very funny

Comment

Bert knows his boxing? But he did'n't say anything that was worth hearing in this interview. Bert surgar is just too old. He's like a shot fighter whose best days are behind him.

Comment

bert may be old but i rather hear he speak more then ****** Richard schaefer!
          Schaefer needs a boxing class 101 and i'm not talking boxing in the ring i mean on boxing history!
          he talks about boxing like one of those guys who talks about a movie infront of friends he didnt see, he just heard from others bits and pieces about it.

Comment

Some of the things he said are quite true.

Comment

I would sit on concrete for 10 hours listening to Bert Sugar talk boxing.

Comment

i like and respect bert sugar and he has good views on the sport.,but i disagree on his margarito view, i feel margarito will hold his own with manny pacquaio.

Comment

Lol Floyd aint getting no love from Sugar's ATG list.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
                    Bert knows his boxing? But he did'n't say anything that was worth hearing in this interview. Bert surgar is just too old. He's like a shot fighter whose best days are behind him.
                    When it comes to been a commentator, expert or whatever, OLD is good.
                    Old as you call it represents Wisdom and in his line of business is a good thing.
                    It would be different if He was a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                      I would sit on concrete for 10 hours listening to Bert Sugar talk boxing.
                      You're not alone...
                      It's funny how these clowns like to poke fun on Bert sugar regarding his age...this guy brings more boxing knowledge and experience in his finger than all of us put together. This guy was here watching robinson fight before any of our fathers were around. I think I would rather listen to this guy than some of you morons that spew vile. Hell, ive heard a lot of young people out here say some of the stupidest, outrageous things ever...so what's their excuse?
                      That said, in his interview...i wasn't expecting bert to come out with "breaking news" or some discovery of the century statement on the questions he answered. Maybe, just maybe they shouldv'e provided some hard deep questions and not simple ones we already know the answer to.

Comment

Working...
                      X