Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marquez would have been epic if they was the same size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Marquez do better then Mayweather? apart from take real challenges?

The fight is the same at 130 or 135 except Floyd scores more KD's

Comment

135 Marquez would whoop 135 Floyd. Floyd cheated everyone out of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
        What does Marquez do better then Mayweather?
        According to *******s, the TRUE reason he took away manny's workrate was because of combos.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          135 Marquez would whoop 135 Floyd. Floyd cheated everyone out of a fight.
          Based on his late ko on even older Casamayor when the cards were level

and having serious trouble with fatty Diaz first time round yeah sure i agree

Comment

That fight was a ****ing disgrace, JMM can barely make 135 in GREAT shape. **** Floyd. He didn't even make the catch weight but rather just paid off JMM. Pretty much makes the point of this fight, it was all for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by José Sulaimán View Post
              it was all for the money.
              and you're outraged about that being Floyd Mayweather's motive?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                According to *******s, the TRUE reason he took away manny's workrate was because of combos.
                I guess he has that over 147 pound Floyd

But Floyd actually threw combos at 130 that's why he knocked down Corrales 5 times. Floyd would actually go for it at 130 i think unlike how he acted at 145 or whatever the CW was vs Marquez..

I think he was actually ashamed he screwed over Marquez, i mean he walked down Mosley who is far more risky then Marquez given his power. But he let Marquez be the aggressor in there fight.

Comment

I guess he has that over 147 pound Floyd

But Floyd actually threw combos at 130 that's why he knocked down Corrales 5 times.
                  Floyd can still throw combos at 147 if needed.

Zab Judah, Hatton, and even Mosley ate some combos.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Floyd can still throw combos at 147 if needed.

Zab Judah, Hatton, and even Mosley ate some combos.

Yea,He throw hail mary against Hatton and then he gave that punch name check hook.

Comment

What does Marquez do better then Mayweather? apart from take real challenges?

The fight is the same at 130 or 135 except Floyd scores more KD's
                      Marquez has better conditioning and more power at 135 the he does at 140 or whatever weight they were supposed to fight at

Floyd would have much less power and he would be much less durable if he didn't cheat

Comment

Working...
                      X