Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Wlad Hits Harder Than Prime Tyson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    You're just another ******ed Klitschko hater.

Either Klitschko would be more than capable of beating any HW from any era.

You have a red bar because you're a ******ed troll.
    First of all, I have a red bar because the truth hurts and I don't sugar coat nothing. I don't hate them at all, I just hate when people try to rank them higher than the true all time greats. They ARE NOT all time greats. Tyson might not be an all time great judging by how pathetic his career went after he fired Rooney and went with Don King, but most fans know in his prime he was way up on the list. Top 3 or 4 no doubt. I personally think only Ali might have beat him. The Klit brothers should fall in the lower part of the top ten. You have to admit, they would not be there without their size advantage over everyone. No way in hell Wlad could ever deal with the pressure Tyson and Frazier would have put on him. Vitaly would last much longer but tire out as well.

Comment

to be honest. i believe fighters in tysons era such as "ruddock" who were considered bums would have a HUUUUGE shot at beating ether klit (who tyson knocked out left & right) fighters such as ruddock were bums back then but are better then ANYONE ether klit has ever beaten lol ruddock would run through the fighters that the klits are facing today (while idiots claim the klits are actually doing something amazing by knocking out fat slops LOL)

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

Another ******ed troll with a red bar.

The ******ed Klitschko haters are out in full force today.

Comment

who knows to be honest but tyson did seem more explosive but at the end of the day a prime tyson vs a prime wladimir,tyson KO's him early.

Comment

the truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              ^^^^^^^

the truth hurts
              Nobody cares about your ******ed opinions. That's why you have a red bar.

Comment

I would highly doubt that Wlad hits as hard as Tyson...Seeing as how it is said that Sam Peter hits much harder. And shame on George to say that Wlad is the hardest puncher he has seen in 30 years, seeing as how George hits much harder, likewise so does Frank Bruno, and obviously Earnie Shavers, probably Razor Ruddock and Tommy Morrison as well. Wlad is a great great puncher, but does NOT posses great punching power at that level.

Comment

a red bar?????

u sound like a 12 year old.

duuuuuude.......go get laid.......

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                    You're a ******.

Wlad has great footwork and amazing athleticism.

Emanuel Steward: I could not train a man to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Steward. “Wladimir is gonna be the one I don’t think I could train a man to beat the way he is. I’m serious. I’ve never had a fighter – I went from Holyfield and all the guys I’ve worked with, never, Lennox – Wladimir is a very, very committed, very difficult fighter to beat. Because he won’t let you fight him. He makes you fight what he wants you to fight. But the biggest thing which I think people are not looking at is his speed for a big man. Tremendous speed. Foot Speed. He can move in, explode, move out, move back in, explode, and I’ve never seen anyone that could…move in and out and be in perfect balance,”
                    of COURSE Emanuelle Steward is gonna back Wlad up... thats where most of his money is son! Boxing is a business... Adjust your thinking accordingly.

I've seen Wlad fight, he doesn't have the footspeed and general core explosiveness that prime Mike had. Wlad is stiff as a board man, hard puncher but watch a highlight reel of Wlad knockouts and Tyson knockouts, you'll see the truth.

I saw you talk about how Tyson lost to Buster Douglas... Tyson was fully shot by then, we are talking about PRIME Mike

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      to be honest. i believe fighters in tysons era such as "ruddock" who were considered bums would have a HUUUUGE shot at beating ether klit (who tyson knocked out left & right) fighters such as ruddock were bums back then but are better then ANYONE ether klit has ever beaten lol ruddock would run through the fighters that the klits are facing today (while idiots claim the klits are actually doing something amazing by knocking out fat slops LOL)
                      I agree that the Klits are fighting in a HORRIBLE if not THE WORST era of heavyweight boxing in history, ****ing **** period. Anyone that tries to defend this eras strength is obviously ill. But the Klits are very gifted fighters, But one cannot overlook that Wlad was beaten by two of the worst heavyweights to ever disgrace the title. Brewster and obviously Sanders, Sanders was a joke of a boxer, a slow worthless bum that didn't really even have a punch. Ruddock was one of the best fighters of that day, and it was a good era then IMHO, very good. Ruddock was a excellent fighter that threw some of the oddest angled punches in history, not to mention that he packed a serious punch. Lennox Lewis would take both of the Klit brothers, but Ruddock would give them a great fight IMO. The Klits will NEVER be All time Greats, EVER, because of the division they work in and their weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X