Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Wlad Hits Harder Than Prime Tyson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, it doesn't matter who hit harder. A lot of fans think Shavers hit harder than Tyson and Foreman, but either one of them would have taken him out in one round. For god sakes, Jerry quarry took him out in the first round. lol Wlad and Vitaly both would have found Tyson's speed and non stop pressure to much to deal with. Frazier and Ali would have beat them easily too. Foreman had a very good chance of getting them out of there early unless they held and grabbed like little biittches. Also not to mention great fighters like Joe Louise. These Klit brothers don't even look that good against these bumbs. Louise was fighting Bumbs but knocking them out in spectacular fashion, and it didn't take all feakin night to wear them down first.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      At this point, it doesn't matter who hit harder. A lot of fans think Shavers hit harder than Tyson and Foreman, but either one of them would have taken him out in one round. For god sakes, Jerry quarry took him out in the first round. lol Wlad and Vitaly both would have found Tyson's speed and non stop pressure to much to deal with. Frazier and Ali would have beat them easily too. Foreman had a very good chance of getting them out of there early unless they held and grabbed like little biittches. Also not to mention great fighters like Joe Louise. These Klit brothers don't even look that good against these bumbs. Louise was fighting Bumbs but knocking them out in spectacular fashion, and it didn't take all feakin night to wear them down first.
      ^^^^^this^^^^

Comment

if you know anything about physics and leverage (plus gravity) you'd recognize that wlad probably hits harder.
        F=MA
        also, try punching down on someone as opposed to punching up.
        P4P mike was the harder puncher, but we're not talking P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          You're just another ******ed Klitschko hater.

Either Klitschko would be more than capable of beating any HW from any era.

You have a red bar because you're a ******ed troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
            You're just another ******ed Klitschko hater.

Either Klitschko would be more than capable of beating any HW from any era.

You have a red bar because you're a ******ed troll.
            well i think he is right on the spot. klitschko brothers are strong.but i doubt they can beat tyson or other legendry fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
              well he is right on the spot. klitschko brothers are strong.but i doubt they can beat tyson or other legendry fighter.
              Tyson got KTFO by Buster Douglas, Danny Williams, Kevin McBride, etc

Prime for Prime...Either Klitschko KOs Tyson.
              Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 10-04-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  Tyson got KTFO by Buster Douglas, Danny Williams, Kevin McBride, etc

Prime for Prime...Either Klitschko beats the ridiculously overrated Tyson.
                  The only way we can confirm who would win tyson vs klitschko is making a fight, which we will never ever do.

i'm not gonna say who would win anymore. cause it's quite meaningless. but one thing i'm sure is tyson is no joke.no one can take tyson out easliy

Comment

the klits aren't in the top 20 heavyweights of all time for a reason.....

wlad was stopped by bums. do you actually think wlad & vitali would stand a chance against a top 20 havyweight in his prime? someone like a prime holyfield? a prime foreman? a prime ali? a prime fraizer? a prime holmes? a prime lewis? a prime tyson? these 2 brothers would be bums in such times LOL

this generation of heavyweights suck. it's as simple as that.

Comment

Prime Tyson takes this man I think .I don't even see this going 5 rounds man .Think Wlads jab man wouldn't be enough to keep Tyson off him and Tyson would be to fast plus Wlad's chin I think it ends in a brutal ko .Maybe even worse than the Berbick one

Comment

Working...
                      X