No announcement yet.

Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
    Ok, so I'm tired about people going back and forth about Tony, talking as if their opinion is facts, I would like to start off and say I believe Tony cheated, now I can't prove it so I think he deserves a chance to prove himself against the elite to see if he is clean or indeed a cheater, now I will show pics (you guys are more than welcome to upload pics of your own) from some of his fights and the results of the fights he "cheated" in, I'm also letting you guys know now, I'm unbiased towards this so will welcome arguments from both sides and I too will bring up both possibilities (Guilty or Innocent)

Now Ricans love to use he cheated against Cotto and that is the only reason he won, even though one thing was made clear in that fight, Cotto can not handle pressure, here are pics of Cotto after the fight.

With Blood

Without blood

Seems like he got hit A LOT (which he did), now lets take a look at Tony without his gloves.

not finished yet and will continue to work on this topic...
    You say you think he cheated, you just can't prove. I agree, can't prove he did but I believe he did. Its like if Pacquiao was 2 fail a drug test now, your telling me a guy like Ricky Hatton that was knocked the **** out isn't gonna feel like Manny might have been juicing for their fight aswell??? That'll be a fair way 2 think imo and that's what's happening with Margarito.
    Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 10-02-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Margacheato is going to be punished in the ring against Pacquiao, he thinks he'll beat Pacquiao because he thinks Pacquiao is some midget. Well,this midget is going to KO this cheaters ass all the way to the hospital.

Still pissed that someone who doesn't deserve a pay-day is getting one, hopefully he takes a one sided beatdown that gives him permanent brain-damage from all the fighters he cheated against get their justice served. A 1 year ban for loaded hand-wraps, what a ridiculous slap on the wrist.

Comment

Margaritos legendary power will be to much for pacquiao, i called Tony over Mayweather and Pacquiao the same night tony dominated Garcia, i even made threads about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Margaritos legendary power will be to much for pacquiao, i called Tony over Mayweather and Pacquiao the same night tony dominated Garcia, i even made threads about it.
          bet all in or STFU

Comment

This post has 2 be 1 of the funniest I have ever read on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              bet all in or STFU
              i cant i have a lot of other bets, check the betting section and if by some miracle i lose i dont want you pissing on the walls cuz i didnt pay your points.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=386119

enjoy kids.

Comment

I enjoyed the beating SSM put on your tiajuana hero, got caught cheating then couldn't bust a grape. SS demolished Tony, Tony couldn't win a round, without his wraps, got KTFO and had to be saved by the ref from further punishment. Then fought a tomato can in mesico and went the distance. What more proof you want that he cheated??? Watch the beating Pacquiao is going to put on him. Then you'll stay away for 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                    Prior to the hearing, the California State Athletic Commission sent one of the inserts to the Bureau of Forensic Services at the California Department of Justice for testing. The Commission rejected a request by Margarito’s attorney to allow his own expert to analyze the inserts. The lab results were not in before the hearing. On March 19, 2009, the Bureau of Forensic Services forwarded a report to the CSAC that read, “Calcium and sulpher, two elements found in plaster of Paris, were found on the submitted gauze pad using an X-ray fluorescence [XRF] spectrometer. The elements calcium, sulpher, and oxygen are found in plaster of Paris. These three elements are also found in substances other than plaster. Oxygen is not detectable by XRF.”
                    This idiots don't know how to read, they need to go back to school,stupidity at its best, ****ing animals!!!

Comment

I don't know if he cheated in the Cotto fight, I more likely think that he exposed a boxer who were hyped into something he weren't... But he were afraid of Shane, and for good reasons as you saw.

Comment

Working...
                      X