No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Released From Prison, Returns 11/6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Good point. I'll be watching to see what he weighs in his first fight back. I heard he got heavy while being a guest of the state of Texas.
    Last I heard he weighed 173 with his clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      Last I heard he weighed 173 with his clothes on.
      That's actually pretty good. I bet that's close to what he walks around at anyways.

He was probably doing a lot of push ups and sit ups in there. Not sure what else he could do

Comment

He would of been a far better pick for the Super 6 tour than grandpa Johnson.

Comment

kirkland,vs pacman,angulo,martinez,williams. if these fights came off mma wouldnt hold anything over boxing. promotors like arum are ruining the sport they want to keep shiat in -house to avoid losses,

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Good to hear, hope he takes this opportunity very seriously and stays out of trouble...
            u couldnt of said it better! i liked this kid before he got locked up, i thought he had alot of potential!
            lets see what happens! hopefully he dosent self destruct like mike did when he came out!

Comment

Kirkland was just released today, i think its a bit early to fight in one month already. He has to get his life together first and should not fight before January 2011 IMO. But he might just fight a guy with a negative record next month so it should not be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I hope he became a Muslim.

Comment

Dont really care for this Piece of **** wanna be thug thief. I hate thieves and that what he is. He should rot in prison, but i guess it is better to see him get his ass beat a few times before he falls off the radar for good.

Comment

Honestly I'm still trippin on the fact he got in trouble in Austin of all places.

That is a spot I usually go to when I want to avoid bull**** etc as It's one of the easiest towns to stay out of trouble in. You literally have to go looking for bull**** to have issues in a town like that.

Comment

Originally posted by danj.lizotte View Post
                      Dont really care for this Piece of **** wanna be thug thief. I hate thieves and that what he is. He should rot in prison, but i guess it is better to see him get his ass beat a few times before he falls off the radar for good.
                      I imagine it's not thieves you really hate. Don't judge a man who you know nothing about.

Comment

Working...
                      X