No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Released From Prison, Returns 11/6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can already hear the comments from Vanes and Angulo:

"Who is James Kirkland? Who has he beat? Maybe he should win a few more fights before saying my name"

lol

Comment

Well this makes things a LOT more interesting. Give him a couple fights to get back into shape a la Diego Corrales and the 154lb division is absolutely loaded.

Comment

kirkland vs angulo would be a war!! definately main event worthy and considering recent ppv's id rather pay $50 to see them two fight w/out an undercard before i pay for another gbp ppv like the last one. winner could face the winner of williams martinez..

Comment

YES!! Once he gets back in shape there are all kinds of good matchups for him.

Comment

back to claim his spot as king at 154lbs!!!! if he can make the weight. if anyone wants to call him out, they better before he knocks off the rust!

Comment

one fight that we know will not get in the ring with kirkland and thats sorry ow chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Good news. Things just got real again at 154, assuming he can still make it.
                Good point. I'll be watching to see what he weighs in his first fight back. I heard he got heavy while being a guest of the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  kirkland vs angulo
                  That would be awesome! Lets hope both of them can keep out od trouble long enough to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    I can already hear the comments from Vanes and Angulo:

"Who is James Kirkland? Who has he beat? Maybe he should win a few more fights before saying my name"

lol
                    Maybe from vanes...Angulo and kirkland have met before and talked
                    about a future fight on some interview in a video.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Maybe from vanes...Angulo and kirkland have met before and talked
                      about a future fight on some interview in a video.
                      yes they've talked. Angulo will probably ask for $1.5 million then decline when when he's "only" offered 1 million

Comment

Working...
                      X