Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That is not my logic at all.

It was both different scenarios actually. One If both were in the same weight-class of if Pac would having skipping weights so frequently I doubt Oscar would of been favored. For example if Pac would of fought Hatton and Cotto before Oscar. Pac would have been favored huge against Oscar.

Anyways, both Corrales and Floyd were at 130 and both were beast at that weight. For Corrales to be favored against Floyd it showes how well thought of Corrales was at the time.

So if it is not about Chico then don't bring in bullshit that he wasn't in his prime.

If it is prime for prime Floyd beats Oscar. Floyd was just on another level than Oscar. Overall just a way better fighter. If it is prime Oscar vs the Floyd that fought Shane or JMM then Oscar wins.

And, for the record 147 is not even Oscar best weight-class.

NOPE.....young WW OSCAR beats.................147 floyd...........

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      DUHHHH.................................and you did???.............LOL............when did i ever say floyd was prime at 147................
      dhuuuuuuuuuuuuu????how did i???????

i said corrles and floyd did not fight corrles at 147??what are you going on about??

now youve lost me

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
        lol, You love Mayweather!
        And, you love me but I don't swing that way so go flirt with Stones or any other guy you have a crush on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Well if it is not about Corrales vs Quartey then why would YOU write "the Quartey win was better than the Corrales win"?

My post was a response of that statement that you posted.

If you don't want your idiotic **** rebutted than don't post dumbass shit.

Everything I have responded has been something that you have mentioned but can't even refute what I state.

STFU...............you max kellerman wanna be.....LOL.....i stand by THe Quartey win was better than Chico win...................P.S. ......it doesnt mean if you say so its a fact..................

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            dhuuuuuuuuuuuuu????how did i???????

i said corrles and floyd did not fight corrles at 147??what are you going on about??

now youve lost me
            WHAT..........Coralles fought floyd at 147???..........DUH

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              STRUGG stop being a clown.

Diego was 100% prime vs Floyd.
              I can't believe he said Diego was fresh out of jail when Mayweather fought him

Comment

STFU...............you max kellerman wanna be.....LOL.....i stand by THe Quartey win was better than Chico win...................P.S. ......it doesnt mean if you say so its a fact..................
                the only fact here is jrosales13 came into your thread and tore you a new arsehole,

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  the only fact here is jrosales13 came into your thread and tore you a new arsehole,

lol

LIES.............you cheerleader ............

Comment

NOPE.....young WW OSCAR beats.................147 floyd...........
                    No, at 147, Oscar didn't have good stamina. He would of gasses late. Yes he had that strong showing 12th round agaisnt Quartey. But, I thought Quartey was already ahead of the cards and Quartley was inactive. Maybe if Floyd is inacting at 147 Oscar might win. But, if it is the 2005 version of Floyd where he fought 3 times that year. Then no, Floyd wins. 147 was neither best weight-class. However, Oscar would of gassed late while Floyd would of been getting stronger throughout the fight. Floyd would of won, maybe a close decsion. But, the point is he would of won. Like I said Floyd was just overall better.

Comment

WHAT..........Coralles fought floyd at 147???..........DUH
                      this is what you said-- "chico.........Prime fishnet will destroy floyd..........in 147........."

so your stating floyd and oscar were in thier prime at 147,lol you ****

according to your thread title

Comment

Working...
                      X