Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    deigo was recently just out of jail................LOL...........and GENARO was KOD by OSCAR.........................................lol
    lets leave genaro hernandez out of it because he wasnt prime but still a very hard fight and a good champion.

castillo was a prime fighter when floyd beat him twice and dont even go down that road with corrles

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      What do you mean he was just released out of jail?

What did he do a few hours/days?

He didn't do no hard time until AFTER Floyd beat him

Corrales was in his absolute beast mode prime.
      School this fanatic Rosales.

Comment

Just shut up, is obvious you just barely watch boxing. Just stop it.
        LOL.........who made you boss......fuk you.......

Comment

If it is against a prime hungry PBF then no, I would disagree Floyd beats him. Just the better fighter overall.

However, it if is a prime "hungry" Oscar against the Floyd that fought JMM or Shane then maybe I might agree.
          id agree with this aswell but ts is saying prime for prime,it would still be a close fight but like you said a hungry floyd beats prime oscar

Comment

• STRUGG stop being a clown.

Diego was 100% prime vs Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              lets leave genaro hernandez out of it because he wasnt prime but still a very hard fight and a good champion.

castillo was a prime fighter when floyd beat him twice and dont even go down that road with corrles
              why leave him alone.........you just said he was prime.........LOL...........fukin flip floper

Comment

LOL....so that was floyds BIG win...LOL....a "prime"....unfocuses coralles (r.i.p)..................who fishnet would have disposed earlier...........RJJ fought an unbeaten Calazaghe.....i guess JC was in his prime too..........LOL
                now your getting owned in this thread you wanna start acting like a little kid??

fuk off **** and get off stalking floyd,i told you the other day,weve got so many great fights coming up,talk about them,not about some guy whos not even fighting

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  STRUGG stop being a clown.

Diego was 100% prime vs Floyd.

probably(but unfocused).......but the quartey win was better..............

Comment

LOL.........who made you boss......fuk you.......
                    You did, when you show lack of boxing knowledge, and just being a dumbass troll made me boss.

Again what do you mean he was just out of jail?

Diego Corrales was in his abosulte prime and KO'ing damn near everybody up until Floyd. And, ever KO'd a few good fighters after Floyd.

Corrales was such a beast that he was favored to beat Floyd. Matter of fact that is the last time anybody was favored to beat Floyd.

Think about it....

Corrales was in his absolute beast mode prime. The problem was that Floyd was also in his absolute beast mode prime as well. And, IMO the greatest 130 pounder EVER behind Arguello. So Floyd was just a different animal he was on another level. That made Corrales look like he didn't belong. But, that is how great Floyd was back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      now your getting owned in this thread you wanna start acting like a little kid??

fuk off **** and get off stalking floyd,i told you the other day,weve got so many great fights coming up,talk about them,not about some guy whos not even fighting

STFU douche bag...getting "owned"is for kids.........LOL..........youre just any other poster............who stalking floyd ?...............prime Oscar would beat floyd....................

Comment

Working...
                      X