Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO SIGNED 20 million DEAL WITH NIKE!!!!!! FLOYD LIES AGAIN!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you do know he signed a NEW contract and that manny was with the company for years. maybe floyd was talking about that. i mean manny does make about 6 millin a fight compared to floyd 20+ hes not that dumb

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      you do know he signed a NEW contract and that manny was with the company for years. maybe floyd was talking about that. i mean manny does make about 6 millin a fight compared to floyd 20+ hes not that dumb
      here we go dumb *****

Pacquiao got over 20 millions for Clottey fight

and 20 million deal is not new contract its old one,he probably got now even more!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        LMAO @ these guys arguing over nothing.

*****: Anything Pac can do, Floyd can do better. Floyd can do anything better than him.

*******: No, he can't.

*****: Yes, he can.

*******: No, he can't.
        It is true, we argue like bit ches sometimes don't we.

Not good for grown men like us to do this, and I get into this trap myself.

****ing us boxing fans should talk like how we would talk to other fans in real life. I would argue myself with others, but I also respect other fans views.

On here I don't have the same thing. Not sure why, but maybe because it's more rare to find a boxing fan in the real world.

Comment

damn............ that's alot of money.

Comment

So are you saying Floyd knows that Manny got paid 50k?

If you start believing **** from his mouth like it's a fact, then you got some issues. Manny has class by not actually coming out and talking about his money like that. If someone said that abut Floyd, he would show up in a Lambo with 100k Notes and throw it at the camera.

As for 6 mil a fight, that's more like the gurantee, but he makes more than that.

A gurantee is if the fight fails, he will still make that money. But he sells and made a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              here we go dumb *****

Pacquiao got over 20 millions for Clottey fight

and 20 million deal is not new contract its old one,he probably got now even more!
              no he didnt. he got 6mill and lil more with endourcements and such. and im a dumb ***** but your a message board tough elementary child who talks **** through computer and cant talk without droping to the level of name calling and letting your emotions take over for a grown man your a fanatic of. im sorry but nothing you can say can really bother me because you are a nobody. thank you have fun having wet dreams about manny

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                So are you saying Floyd knows that Manny got paid 50k?

If you start believing **** from his mouth like it's a fact, then you got some issues. Manny has class by not actually coming out and talking about his money like that. If someone said that abut Floyd, he would show up in a Lambo with 100k Notes and throw it at the camera.

As for 6 mil a fight, that's more like the gurantee, but he makes more than that.

A gurantee is if the fight fails, he will still make that money. But he sells and made a lot more.

That dumbass still belives Floyd.

Can you belive that?

Floyd claims that he got for 300 K PPV s 12 million dollars

And Pacquiao sold 700 K PPV and he for sure make over 20 millions like Arum said but this idiots belive Floyd that Pacquiao got 6 millions.

Comment

Honestly, people can't be this stupid.

If Pacquiao signed a $20 million deal in '08, why would he sign a $75,000 deal now that he's 3X as marketable/recognizable now that he was then? THINK before typing, please.

And Pacquiao made $22 mil for the Cotto fight, $17-$20 mil for the Clottey fight, and should make in the neighborhood of $20-$25 mil for the fight in November.

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Honestly, people can't be this stupid.

If Pacquiao signed a $20 million deal in '08, why would he sign a $75,000 deal now that he's 3X as marketable/recognizable now that he was then? THINK before typing, please.

And Pacquiao made $22 mil for the Cotto fight, $17-$20 mil for the Clottey fight, and should make in the neighborhood of $20-$25 mil for the fight in November.

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Exactly

Only idiot can belive that Floyd got for 300 K PPV s 12 million

and that Pac got for 700 K PPV s only 6 millions

Comment

no he didnt. he got 6mill and lil more with endourcements and such. and im a dumb ***** but your a message board tough elementary child who talks **** through computer and cant talk without droping to the level of name calling and letting your emotions take over for a grown man your a fanatic of. im sorry but nothing you can say can really bother me because you are a nobody. thank you have fun having wet dreams about manny
                      Where's your source that he only got 6 million please.

Comment

Working...
                      X