No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO SIGNED 20 million DEAL WITH NIKE!!!!!! FLOYD LIES AGAIN!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
    Only a ******* would remember that Floyd said that, so they got offended and posted this the minute they saw this and try bash right back at floyd
    STFU *****

He said that like few days ago on stream.

Comment

Only a ******* would remember that Floyd said that, so they got offended and posted this the minute they saw this and try bash right back at floyd

A ***** commented on another thread about pacs new nike commercial about him being stupid for only signing for 75k. *****s don't really even know what they are talking about and mostly just parrot whatever Floyd says. So this stems from that.

Comment

Floyd is just hella jealous of Manny. What kind of man will talk about what other man make. You have to be jealous of the other man to be doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          STFU *****

He said that like few days ago on stream.
          Actually it was a few weeks ago...
          Secondly im not a fan of either of the two fighters that ruin boxing

Comment

its looking more and more like floyd may have missed out on his biggest payday ever, especially since manny doesnt look like hes gonna Need the money anytime soon.

Comment

Floyd thought they only gave PAC $70K because that's what they offered HIM...they pay the real p4p king in millions

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                its looking more and more like floyd may have missed out on his biggest payday ever, especially since manny doesnt look like hes gonna Need the money anytime soon.
                Manny don't gotta flaunt his ish nor correct Floyd about lying. Manny got nothing to prove to Floyd.

Comment

My source told me that Floyd signed 70 000$ deal with Reebok!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    My source told me that Floyd signed 70 000$ deal with Reebok!
                    Nah Floyd signed for 80k. That is why he lied and said Manny only made 75k so he'd look and feel 5k better.

Comment

Actually it was a few weeks ago...
                      Secondly im not a fan of either of the two fighters that ruin boxing
                      or is it because they both ruined hatton?

Comment

Working...
                      X