Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul williams got dropped by sparring partners!!!!!! Exclusive video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say Khan stumbled forward a small step before I say Khan was knocked down lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Khans right back foot plants, and the knee bends after a right hook from PAc. Why would HBO not want to show fans this as this is a learning experience for Khan...!!!??? Please lol...

You dont know **** about boxing,if you knew anything you would see that is knockdown.

Anyway HBO few years back said that KHAN is top prospect and they have eyes on him so it would be really ******ed to put sparring in which he got in 24/7.

Look Floyd s sparring,he doesnt allow 24/7 to film that and then Ellerbe throws ketchup on his opponent face and then they put that **** on 24/7.

Comment

LMAO Cung Le ketchup haha

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          You dont know **** about boxing,if you knew anything you would see that is knockdown.

Anyway HBO few years
          **** it, Khan went down... Forgive me fans, I didn't know that I was arguing with a ****ing ****** lol... He THINKS that Khan went down lol...but he doesn't really know lol... It looked like Khan was kicking PAc's ass lol...

Comment

Then this bum says thats real Mexican blood in 24/7.

More like Ellerbe s ketchup!

Comment

Kewl. Paul tells the truth about how tough his sparring partners are. I see nothing wrong with that. Would it be better to lie and say I've never been dropped like most boxers would do?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                **** it, Khan went down... Forgive me fans, I didn't know that I was arguing with a ****ing ****** lol... He THINKS that Khan went down lol...but he doesn't really know lol... It looked like Khan was kicking PAc's ass lol...

KHAN went down.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                  Kewl. Paul tells the truth about how tough his sparring partners are. I see nothing wrong with that. Would it be better to lie and say I've never been dropped like most boxers would do?

I give him props for saying that cuz guys like Floyd said when he got KO d by amateur Robert Gurman said IT WAS FREAKIN ACCIDENT!

Comment

LMAO @ Jack.

Cool video Cung Le, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      Then this bum says thats real Mexican blood in 24/7.

More like Ellerbe s ketchup!
                      This is getting dropped, quitting in a fight..and a fighter being cheated by a slow count lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9JgK_8kOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4qwBzJKrXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSI-TnZD2LY

Comment

Working...
                      X