Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul williams got dropped by sparring partners!!!!!! Exclusive video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paul acting like he wasnt hurt when sergio dropped him. sergio almost knocked him out the ****in ring with that right hook and he's not known for his power at all. paul needs to focus on 154 or 160 and stop chasing welters IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      First of all

lmao @ "boxing is a lifestyle" on that video intro screen

How the hell can it be a lifestyle if your not a boxer just a fan? What am I saying..how the hell can it be a lifestyle period

And yes it was amusing Williams "yeah I get dropped all the time in the gym"

His talking reminds me of Carl "the Tooth" Williams from In Living Color

Thats was funny when he said Yeah I got dropped all the time in the gym

Comment

War ***y sergio!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It doesn't mean much really,just a spar for crying out loud.Its just like those morons taking pride and making delusional assumptions because Khan dropped Manny "with a body shot" while sparring.

Comment

Don't be silly man, everyone gets roughed up every once in awhile in sparring. Pacquiao, Mayweather, De La Hoya n so on. Stuff like this happens all the time, it's just that some Boxers don't have the cojones to release it to the public. Some on the other hand don't care and know that's part of the game.

Word is that Khan got his ass whooped by Jose Benavidez Jr in sparring and refuses to have the footage released. :asswhooping:

Comment

Sparring and actual fighting is different. I've never turned HBO on or ordered a PPV and seen FIGHTER A fight for two minutes in a round with FIGHTER B, then FIGHTER B leaves and FIGHTER C comes in and continues to fight FIGHTER A.

I've never seen any fighter run for a while. Do his cardio, then immediately step into the ring and fight non-stop for 10 minutes.

Two different worlds.

With that being said, I'm going with Sergio Martinez, not looking back.

Comment

It was a sparring, so it means what?

In fact, it is a good sign, P-Will is there having a real training, for a tough fight. Its the best time for him to have a rough sparring. It'll be bad for him, if he were sparring w/ guys who can barely give him a sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                  It doesn't mean much really,just a spar for crying out loud.Its just like those morons taking pride and making delusional assumptions because Khan dropped Manny "with a body shot" while sparring.

Khan never dropped Pacquiao,thats some ***** rumour.

And you can see clearly that Pacquiao dropped Khan in 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                    It was a sparring, so it means what?

In fact, it is a good sign, P-Will is there having a real training, for a tough fight. Its the best time for him to have a rough sparring. It'll be bad for him, if he were sparring w/ guys who can barely give him a sweat.

Good sign for what,to get KO d in real match?

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      Khan never dropped Pacquiao,thats some ***** rumour.

And you can see clearly that Pacquiao dropped Khan in 24/7.
                      I agree with most of your views but which 24/7? Because Pacquiao and Khan haven't sparred together since just after Khan lost to Prescott and before his fight with ***in.

Comment

Working...
                      X