No announcement yet.

Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk vs. Jason Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
    117:111, 115:112: 115:114...were these the official scorecards?
    It think the cards were 117:111, 116-112, and 115:113.

All judges scores were okay, since several rounds were close.

Comment

• Wlod clearly won the fight tonight. That is true. I had 117-112, you could have had maybe 2 rds closer, but anything more than that I dont think so.

Listen, Wlod is a champion, and Jason Robinson is a C level fighter.

Wlod should be dominating and KOing Jason Robinson.

That didnt happen tonight. And its embarrassing on Kris's part.

I was not impressed with Kris. I think Lebedev, Huck, Cunningham, Ross, perhaps even Frenkel, Hernandez are all a level above him...

Comment

• Honestly, Robinson wouldnt last 4 rounds with Denis Lebedev. And here he is going the entire distance, and being competitive with Wlod.

Its a bad performance from Kris, no matter how you look at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
          how could Wlod handle USS in their 2 fight some years ago? can somebody who saw the fight explain me the fights....:
          He seemed more consistently aggressive in those fights than he was today. Robinson was countering well by times and giving him pause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            It think the cards were 117:111, 116-112, and 115:113.

All judges scores were okay, since several rounds were close.
            I could have sworn they didnt score it clean as you said, but I TV was showing the news and parents searching for the lost son so you could be right.

115:113 is the best.

Comment

• Ok, fight news also stated 117-111, 115-113, 116-112.... waiting for a second source like BSs Lmo...

in my eyes it was a close fight with Robinson moving well and winning the inside game.
              Wlod throwing more powershots and real good right hooks to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I have it 7-4-1 for Krzysztof, not a very impressive win considering the opponent and how many swing rounds there were, but he should retain.
                Exactly. Robinson at this stage is not the kind of guy you go the distance with.

The Pole sucks.

Comment

• Quotes from the post-fight press conference after Saturday’s WBC cruiserweight world title clash between Krzysztof Włodarczyk and Jason Robinson in Warsaw, Poland.

Krzysztof Włodarczyk: “I was very well prepared, proved that I can win decisively in 12 rounds, as well as knock people out. Not every fight you’re fighting has to be spectacular, pints of blood everywhere, people flying through the ropes after knockouts. Sometimes you have just work hard, win on judge’s cards fighting a desperate and very well prepared Jason Robinson. I’m happy with the win and looking forward to defending my title.”
                  Photos: Sebastian Andrzejczyk, Ringpolska

Włodarczyk trainer, Fiodor Łapin: “Robinson was excellent tonight. It was his best fight ever, no question about it. He was hit with very hard punches but still had his game plan intact. Krzysztof did enough to win. In every round he was slightly better.”

Jason Robinson: “It was a good fight but I should have been more active. I know the rules, I’m fighting 21 years. I was not surprised with anything Włodarczyk was doing tonight. He was better, won, plain and simple. I can only blame myself. I’m 35 years old; at this age some people are already finished. I conquered my financial and physical problems. I’m here, and hope this fight proves I can fight with the best of them in the future”.

Robinson trainer, George Hernandez: “I’m not happy because we aren’t bringing WBC belt to the US. Włodarczyk was the better man tonight. Jason was not working hard enough, wasn’t punching enough but it’s too late to think about that. What’s done is done. Diablo gave us the opportunity, but we didn’t do enough with it. It’s our problem. What do I think about the judge who scored it only 115-113 for Włodarczyk? He must drink you famous vodka or something. I would like to thank the special Polish fans. You know how to support your fighters. You don’t see people supporting cruiserweight fighters in the States.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Robinson trainer, George Hernandez: “I’m not happy because we aren’t bringing WBC belt to the US. Włodarczyk was the better man tonight. Jason was not working hard enough, wasn’t punching enough but it’s too late to think about that. What’s done is done. Diablo gave us the opportunity, but we didn’t do enough with it. It’s our problem. What do I think about the judge who scored it only 115-113 for Włodarczyk? He must drink you famous vodka or something. I would like to thank the special Polish fans. You know how to support your fighters. You don’t see people supporting cruiserweight fighters in the States.
                    thats whats up

Comment

Working...
                    X