Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk vs. Jason Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scored it 9 rounds to 3 for Wlodarczyk, 117-111.

Some of the rounds were fairly close, but Robinson just wasn't aggressive enough to win many of them.

Comment

• I have it 7-4-1 for Krzysztof, not a very impressive win considering the opponent and how many swing rounds there were, but he should retain.

Comment

• I scored 114:114.

but 7-5 for the champ is OK.

Comment

• I was not impressed with Kris tonight. Yes, I will admit, Jason Robinson was a live opponent, came to win, and gave a good effort.

It was a workmanlike win for Kris, and really he should be outclassing Robinson.

I dont think Robinson would survive much into late rounds against Lebedev, Huck etc

But this fight went the distance.

Doesnt speak well for Kris.

Comment

• hope the referee of MonteNegro isnt a bastard

Comment

• Lebedev will destroy Kris in a fight.

I think Marco Huck will as well, to be honest.

Not impressed with Kris at all tonight. He's a good fighter, dont get me wrong, but hes certainly not a top player in the division. I dont think he can hang with the divisions best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                I was not impressed with Kris tonight. Yes, I will admit, Jason Robinson was a live opponent, came to win, and gave a good effort.

It was a workmanlike win for Kris, and really he should be outclassing Robinson.

I dont think Robinson would survive much into late rounds against Lebedev, Huck etc

But this fight went the distance.

Doesnt speak well for Kris.
                Wlodarczyk clearly won the fight, but he wasn't impressive.

However, Robinson had months to prepare and was in excellent shape and very determined to win. He seemed to be bothered by the accumulation of punches in the later rounds though.

His next fight is in the cruiserweight Super Six in January against Yoan Pablo Hernandez.

Comment

• 117:111, 115:112: 115:114...were these the official scorecards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                    Lebedev will destroy Kris in a fight.

I think Marco Huck will as well, to be honest.

Not impressed with Kris at all tonight. He's a good fighter, dont get me wrong, but hes certainly not a top player in the division. I dont think he can hang with the divisions best.
                    i also think diablo has his hands full with hernandez!

Comment

• how could Wlod handle USS in their 2 fight some years ago? can somebody who saw the fight explain me the fights....:

Comment

Working...
                      X