No announcement yet.

if margarito win 1 fight, he still will be remember as a cheater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I'm trying to prove a point. Not being a hypocrite. I at least know Margarito fucked up unlike some people who turn their heads the other direction when it comes to other boxers.

I don't defend Margs cause he's Mexican, I defend him cause he's one of my favorite all time boxers.
    But how do you know that the supporters of cheaters of Mosley, Toney etc. are supporting them just becasue there is black.

The way you puts your points across makes it seems as though you have something against blacks. But at the same time you feel it all good to support your own, which in essence is the same thing your accusing blacks of doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier Jr View Post
      But how do you know that the supporters of cheaters of Mosley, Toney etc. are supporting them just becasue there is black.

The way you puts your points across makes it seems as though you have something against blacks. But at the same time you feel it all good to support your own, which in essence is the same thing your accusing blacks of doing...
      Because it's the same reason MOST Pinoys worship Pac, Blacks worship Mayweather, Mexicans worship Marquez, etc.

I have nothing against anyone but a lot of black fans do cry when it doesn't go their way. Specially the ones on here.

Comment

Because it's the same reason MOST Pinoys worship Pac, Blacks worship Mayweather, Mexicans worship Marquez, etc.

I have nothing against anyone but a lot of black fans do cry when it doesn't go their way. Specially the ones on here.
        What do you mean by 'not getting their own way'....

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          I don't disagree with their decision you ****** drooling idiot Im fine with their decision they gave very good reasons and I don't have a problem with it. *** dude you ever heard of reading comprahension? But again every single one of the commissioners expressed that they believed Tony and that he was being truthful. Thats what Im pointing out! I feel that even if he didn't know he's still responsiable but unlike you I can see the diffrence between ignorence and outright cheating.

Tony was ****** for not paying attention to his team and he deserves what he gets but calling him a cheat just because you are to lazy to investigate things for yourself, well thats just ***ing ******!!!
          Wow...our debate here is why they revoked his license, not whether you agree or disagree *** face...and btw it's comprehension, I don't know what makes you think the e sounds like an a .

Karen Chapelle, the state attorney said he had the opportunity to come clean, but he didn't!! What the F do you not get about that! It has nothing to do with him taking the burden for someone's elses's wrongdoing, otherwise, the initial one year suspension would have sufficed!!

It's funny how you keep avoiding my question about how they suspended him cuz they hate him hahahahah. Something you pulled out of your arse.

Comment

Also, its quite funny you talk about blacks 'crying' when they dont get their own way, but do you notice that the majority of posters 'crying' over the Margarito controversy are..... wait........ Mexican.

It happens in all races and for all fighters. Quit being a hypocrite.

Comment

What do you mean by 'not getting their own way'....
              Don't worry about it, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Just know if people are spitting it on me, I'm going to spit it right back at them. Them meaning whoever since you're sensitive.

Comment

Also, its quite funny you talk about blacks 'crying' when they dont get their own way, but do you notice that the majority of posters 'crying' over the Margarito controversy are..... wait........ Mexican.

It happens in all races and for all fighters. Quit being a hypocrite.
                I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm just simply pointing out the hypocrisy with boxing fans on how they call someone a cheater but yet they are praising Mosley, Toney and other boxers.

Really?? Last I've heard **** Buckman, Shalafi, Tua, Mak and them weren't Mexican. Nice try.

Aren't you one that defends Margarito as well?? Are you Mexican? lol

Comment

I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm just simply pointing out the hypocrisy with boxing fans on how they call someone a cheater but yet they are praising Mosley, Toney and other boxers.

Really?? Last I've heard **** Buckman, Shalafi, Tua, Mak and them weren't Mexican. Nice try.

Aren't you one that defends Margarito as well?? Are you Mexican? lol
                  Cant you see that in pointing out the hypocrisy in other posters for supporting cheats, you are doing the same thing.....

Its quite simple really.

I know that there are non mexicans who support Margarito but you cant tell me that there are Mexicans who turned their back on Margarito. Most still seem to support him.

Comment

For the record, I am a Cotto fan, always been. But I used to support Margarito and after he beat Cotto, even tho it looked weird the way Cotto ended at the end, I still respected Margo for it and never said anything. However even after the fight ended, there was already speculation about Margo cheating if you guys don't remember. After the Mosley incident I lost all respect for him and I do see it as if he did cheated vs Cotto. I don't really care about anybody else's opinion on the matter, it's how I see it. So with that said, everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine. I won't even see, even less pay for the Margo-Pac fight, even as I am a fan of the sport and Pac. But I refuse to support Margo in whichever way. That's it, I'm out

Comment

Working...
                    X