Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto vs Freddy Hernandez on November 27?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Im a big Berto fan, I like how he fights... but this mother****er needs to man up.

Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
      cintron? damn dude ur officially ******ed for even mentioning that frog.
      Look at the people Cintron fought.
      now look at the people Berto fought.

now thats flat out hilarious. Froggy man may be a weirdo and a jackass, but hes actually a good fighter and has fought FAR, FAR tougher competition than cherry pickin' Berto ever will

Cintron's win over Angulo>anything Berto has done.

Comment

Hernandez' timing and power are looking very good. Even though he had a weight advantage on Chop Chop, who else can say that they clearly beat Corley. You look at his last fights and you see close decisions that could've gone his way, if they didn't. Anchondo got buzzed with every right hand landed.

Hernandez would KTFO Aydin and he doesn't hold like he does either. So I rather see him test Berto's questionable chin than Aydin.

Comment

LOL at Corley doing the Jesus pose on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Hernandez' timing and power are looking very good. Even though he had a weight advantage on Chop Chop, who else can say that they clearly beat Corley. You look at his last fights and you see close decisions that could've gone his way, if they didn't. Anchondo got buzzed with every right hand landed.

Hernandez would KTFO Aydin and he doesn't hold like he does either. So I rather see him test Berto's questionable chin than Aydin.
            i can name like 6 guys who clearly beat corley.
            anchondo got no chin.
            hernandez/aydin would be a toss up with a slight edge to hernandez since aydin got midget dimensions.

punchers chance only, but that could be good enough to beat the shtty, unskilled berto.

Comment

I dont really know who Hernandez is so i wouldnt comment on that, My problem is when is Berto going to step up and call out of try to square up against the best guys at 147? Its disappointing to see a fighter who gets back by HBO who really hasnt done anything to elevate the status that seem to be given to him.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Berto should fight Mike Jones
                Mike Jones who?

Fernandez is obviously the bigger name.

great choice for berto, just the type of risk he needs at this point in his career

Comment

Ummm who the hell is Freddy Hernandez?

Comment

What is wrong with Hernandez as a defense? He is a least a real WW off of a win over Corely who Maidana took to a very very close decision after Hernandez KHTFO.

Comment

Yup. Sounds like Berto alright.

INSECT has been warning you people about Berto for years now. Hopefully its starting to sink in now.

Comment

Working...
                      X