Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut the **** up and sign the damn thing then.

Then when Pacquiao calls him out (again) then it'll be 'errr, I just had a court date 60 days ago... uh, taxes is a killer, the IRS'll get ya... Roger's in jail... I told ya'll I was takin a year or two off from boxing... me and Ellerbe is on another vacation'

Then when Pacquiao signs on to fight someone else then 'Yeah, imma knock him out. Wassup Poochiao, you gonna cook me some sushi. blah blah blah'

WEAK AND PREDICTABLE.

Comment

If Floyd doesnt fight defensively against Pacquiao I am 100% sure hes gonna get KO'ed
      Last edited by PinoyZoi; 09-23-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

lol @ 50 cent tryin to keep his boy relevant

Looks like he and Uncle Rog will be locked up in a 1-2 combo

I hope they let him do a Corrales and let him fight before he heads to jail tho

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Shut the **** up and sign the damn thing then.

Then when Pacquiao calls him out (again) then it'll be 'errr, I just had a court date 60 days ago... uh, taxes is a killer, the IRS'll get ya... Roger's in jail... I told ya'll I was takin a year or two off from boxing... me and Ellerbe is on another vacation'

Then when Pacquiao signs on to fight someone else then 'Yeah, imma knock him out. Wassup Poochiao, you gonna cook me some sushi. blah blah blah'

WEAK AND PREDICTABLE.
          quick question. DId you say this in january when manny refused to sign? I didn't think so. GTFO!

Comment

this fight would look like leonard duran I. i think pac would make floyd fight. he would not have a choice and it will probably be the first time floyd gets relatively beat up. who wins? i can't say i know. i do feel both are tailored made for each other, and both guys are what the other fighter needs to seal their legacies respectively.

Comment

PACQUIAO will ARNULFO BRAVO his ass!

bwahahahahahahahaha we will never forget that bum ARNULFO BRAVO knocked Floyd da **** out in amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                this fight would look like leonard duran I. i think pac would make floyd fight. he would not have a choice and it will probably be the first time floyd gets relatively beat up. who wins? i can't say i know. i do feel both are tailored made for each other, and both guys are what the other fighter needs to seal their legacies respectively.
                Fair points. But floyd has had great success even though he hasn't always looked great against fighters that fight like Manny. Manny has had his worse fights against pure boxers. There is no better boxer than Floyd.

Comment

*******s got emotional

Comment

im sick of hearing talk..i wanna see action..sorry im not impressed

Comment

ANOTHER twitter threat

Comment

Working...
                      X