Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame that when Pac was available, drug testing prevented it from going ahead. Yet now he's signed to fight, he wants to beat Pac up, apparently not caring at all about the testing.

Comment

I don't really give a f@ck about anything both(PBF,MP) of them say about each other. Get the fight sign first.
      If the fight does get signed it could be a hell of a 24/7.
      Floyd could do some more ustream material, and Roach ain't going to hesitate to talk about Floyds money and legal problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
        LoL Agent Floyd...haha what does that mean, Floyd is apart of 50's Snitch Unit?
        Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
        u'll have to excuse 50's lack of spelling... I'm sure he meant 'against' not agents lol
        No ****. I like Agent Floyd better, so suck my d*ck. 50 made me this way!

Comment

Once my man touch down its on

Comment

Do you really care that much that floyd allegedly sent a text to 50 regarding whippin manny's ass? You clowns get so excited over (likely fake) texts from floyd.

Comment

Mayweathers gonna be looking for that payday after he gets outta trouble, you can damn sure bet that. I hope Manny has a sense of humor and NOT give him the fight. I lost interest in this fight ever happening before the whole ****** "deadline" thing happend.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                It's a shame that when Pac was available, drug testing prevented it from going ahead. Yet now he's signed to fight, he wants to beat Pac up, apparently not caring at all about the testing.
                LOL that's what I'm talking about. Now that it's safe to come out, he makes it seem like he want to fight Pac at this very moment even without any test.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  LOL that's what I'm talking about. Now that it's safe to come out, he makes it seem like he want to fight Pac at this very moment even without any test.
                  SHame manny didnt' just accept floyds stips in January afetr floyd accepted all his. You are right. Floyd is so afraid of Manny. I mean he has no chance. Manny is so skilled. he has shown throughout his whole career that he can beat pure boxers with ease. His power just overwhelms them. I bet he knocks floyd down 3 times in rd 1 and just destoys him. No fighter could possibly outbox Manny!

Comment

Sure Floyd.. whatever u say... Still dont get why the shit talking started AFTER Pac signed the fight with Margs...

Comment

Thats mah boi.

Comment

Working...
                      X