Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    manny isn't gatti----i never said he was---he will be gatti'd by mayweather though, and this i promise you----it's already concieved---just wait and see-----
    how? floyd is older, slower, less active, & fighting at a higher weight. now he's gonna ko pac when he couldnt ko marquez?

the floyd that fought zab judah & gatti is GONE FOREVER. That floyd aint never coming back.

Gatti Judah Floyd>>>>Now Floyd.

ZERO chance that floyd ko's tko's pac. the highest probability is a decision win by either fighter.

Comment

manny isn't gatti----i never said he was---he will be gatti'd by mayweather though, and this i promise you----it's already concieved---just wait and see-----
      floyd will be hattoned by manny, i promise you. if not in the first round, it could be on the third.

Comment

lets just wait for floyd to grow some balls first.

Comment

• 50 Cent is wack....and Floyd Mayweather Jr. is gay!

That song "Candy Shop" was made for Floyd.

Comment

• Sure Floyd

Comment

• floyd cannot sleep without being awaken in the middle of the night by nightmares of pacquiao monster, so he finally called his friend to twit for him because he cannot stand up from under his blanket to go to the computer because its still dark. Hes so afraid of the bogeyman Pacquiao that hes telling his friend that hell knock manny out. and *****s lap it all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Show me a link where Tyson insisted on OST till the day of the fight. What Holyfield agreed to was exactly the same testing that most boxers are subjected to, which includes Pacquiao. Tyson was satisfied.

Pac went above and beyond the rules.

So stop this silly comparison. Floyd is an established coward.

BTW, the McCain/Palin analogy actually applies to you Floyd fanatics whose sense of logic is all f***ed up. (No offense to Republicans, if that is what this dude meant. I'm not American. I'm up north.)
                Well, if you do not know what you are talking about then STFU. McCain/Palin is a perfect comparison to Pac fans. Facts are facts. McCain and Palin did not have facts on there side and neither do Manny Pacquiao fans. Arum and Manny do not want to fight or they do not want to be busted for PED'S. Stop making excuses for any athlete not wanting to prove they are clean. Show me some logic on why Manny should not accept full OST. Show me some logic on why Manny did not accept the January offer with a 14 day cut off. Before any of you rant with your McCain(Arum)/Palin(Pacquiao) talking points, just save it. Because there is not a logical answer besides Arum does not want his cash cow to get slaughtered. Plain and simple.
                Maybe next year, considering the milk(Arum fighters) is almost gone.

Comment

• most boxing experts, commentators and the like have floyd beating manny. way too technical. he's gonna pick manny apart. i'll believe what professional boxing experts and commentators have to say over a ******* any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    most boxing experts, commentators and the like have floyd beating manny. way too technical. he's gonna pick manny apart. i'll believe what professional boxing experts and commentators have to say over a ******* any day.
                    its too bad floyd doesnt share the same confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                      its too bad floyd doesnt share the same confidence.
                      but what do you say about that? that most experts say mayweather beats pacquiao? that doesn't hold any weight in that pacquiao cumm juggling head of yours? how does that not matter to your ******ed ass? you're a ****ing stan.

Comment

Working...
                      X