Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone refresh my memory on what Pacquiao said about Floyd that ticked him off so bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      Can someone refresh my memory on what Pacquiao said about Floyd that ticked him off so bad?

I asked the same question and nobody has given any answer other than Roach and others from Manny's camp talking thrash. But of course *****s logic would be if it came from Manny's camp then it might as well have come from Manny's mouth. It goes with the same logic that Manny didn't agree to the full OST up till the fight and instead agreed and proposed the 25 day cut off, therefore he must be guilty. Typical stupidity from *****s, nothing new. I wonder if Roach's cousin's friend's neighbor says something bad about Floyd, would *****s think that it came from Manny himself. It's just sooo stupid you can't even make this **** up.

Originally posted by heffner
      I've said this from the beginning, when it comes to money, 50 Cent has Floyd's back. And that's just one guy we know of that'll pay Floyd's way out of trouble.

And he will punish Pacquiao, if not knock him out.
      He couldn't KO out of shape and slow a$$ lightweight JMM, what makes you think he'll knock out Manny.
      Last edited by rommel357; 09-24-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• I thought Floyd has the problem with constantly losing big lumps of money gambling.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Your living in the past, August came around, negotiations were going around, Floyd was no where to be found until deadline was over. Floyd finally speaks when Pac is signed to fight Margarito.. Now Floyd is battling court issues..

Should of just took the fight already...
          I could've sworn that August is in the past too, isnt it? Are u living there as well? Point is, how do u look at one of them as a duck and the other as a warrior who fights anyone.

Pac should've just taken the fight already as well, dont u think?. If it applies to one it applies to the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            It will be a slow beating like Hatton with a late rounds stoppage.
            so true because ricky hatton = manny pacquiao.

stupid ass.

Comment

• floyd finally grown a pair of balls, he's now getting his friends to speak up for him hahahah!

pac really has gotten in his head, he has to wake his 50 cent up in middle of sleep so he can B*TCH about pacman hahahaha! lol

Comment

• i haven't seen floyd this angry since 2005-----the gatti fight and we all know what happened there----i'm telling you all now that floyd is going to gatti manny pacquiao and you don't have to believe it until it happens----coz it will happen----

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  i haven't seen floyd this angry since 2005-----the gatti fight and we all know what happened there----i'm telling you all now that floyd is going to gatti manny pacquiao and you don't have to believe it until it happens----coz it will happen----
                  You idiots should stop this "Floyd will beat Manny" mantra already. It's stupid.

If the boxer himself is too coward to make a fight of this magnitude happen, why would you even think he could win?

Forget about this fight. It won't happen until the Fraud grows balls and stop demanding ridiculous demands never before seen in boxing.

He's simply a chicken, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                    i haven't seen floyd this angry since 2005-----the gatti fight and we all know what happened there----i'm telling you all now that floyd is going to gatti manny pacquiao and you don't have to believe it until it happens----coz it will happen----

yeah i can see that.

Gatti 3x fighter of the year, fighter of the decade and P4P right?
                    so Gatti= Manny. GTFO!

Comment

• manny isn't gatti----i never said he was---he will be gatti'd by mayweather though, and this i promise you----it's already concieved---just wait and see-----

Comment

Working...
                      X