No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez-Paul Williams Deal Reached, Presser Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    Then go complain about that. It's a lot bigger of a deal. Considering Manny set the record for most weight division titles at a catchweight, and now Manny is extending his record at a catchweight.

As the second most popular fighter in the world, Pacquiao is consequently setting the example.
    I have complained about it. I personally find this to be even worse as its the lineal championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I have complained about it. I personally find this to be even worse as its the lineal championship.
      You're a joke.

Comment

You're a joke.
        And hows that? Because im saying something that you dont like?

Diddums.

Comment

And hows that? Because im saying something that you dont like?

Diddums.
          No. Because you're saying something wrong.

Comment

No. Because you're saying something wrong.
            That titles, especially lineal titles, should not be contested at catchweights no matter who the fighter involved is.

Thats wrong.....how?

Comment

That titles, especially lineal titles, should not be contested at catchweights no matter who the fighter involved is.

Thats wrong.....how?
              You've got this lineal thing stuck in your ass. Zsolt Erdei was a lineal champion. You're acting like there is some magical aura that happens over every lineal title defense.

Comment

You've got this lineal thing stuck in your ass. Zsolt Erdei was a lineal champion. You're acting like there is some magical aura that happens over every lineal title defense.
                Well its more prestigious than a paper title like the one Pacquiao is fighting for. Theres no dis*****g that.

Comment

Working...
                X