Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people on here kick floyd when hes down but not ricky hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people on here kick floyd when hes down but not ricky hatton?

why is every1 acting all gay when it comes to hatton like omg ricky get some help we love you and its cool for him to harm his family.....but floyd does something bad one nite and its the end of the world....lol at people wanting him to go to prison for years for taking his wifes iphone and yelling at your kids....

i know why...

Ricky was a great person, Floyd is an ass.

Comment

Because of them are pac fans. PAc beat Hatton floyd is the biggest threat to manny. Also Floyd acted like a dick. If you switch floyd and manny's personality Floyd would be the one getting the love and pac would be the most hated boxer..Also people would be giving floyd more credit because of his personality and pac less credit because of it

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        Ricky was a great person, Floyd is an ass.
        Floyd can be an ass sometimes but He's more likable than Ricky in all honesty Ricky's personality is just flat but i suppose that depends on who's watching.

Comment

big difference between partying and doing some coke vs beating the mother of your children....a few weeks after you had a racist rant

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Because of them are pac fans. PAc beat Hatton floyd is the biggest threat to manny. Also Floyd acted like a dick. If you switch floyd and manny's personality Floyd would be the one getting the love and pac would be the most hated boxer..Also people would be giving floyd more credit because of his personality and pac less credit because of it

and of course THIS ***g0t would find a way to bring up PAC fans

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              big difference between partying and doing some coke vs beating the mother of your children....a few weeks after you had a racist rant
              Agreed but even if he's found not guilty. People will still give him more **** for it then Hatton doing what he did

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Floyd can be an ass sometimes but He's more likable than Ricky in all honesty Ricky's personality is just flat but i suppose that depends on who's watching.

Floyd has the personality of a Jerry Springer guest...but i guess that's what you're into

Comment

So hitting a woman is okay now is it?

I am not saying he should go prison, but hitting a woman is not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    and of course THIS ***g0t would find a way to bring up PAC fans
                    You don't think most of the people that hate on floyd are pac fans, look at the fuken board. It's the truth pendejo

People still love Corrales don't they?

Comment

Working...
                    X