Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive! MANNY PACQUIAO is praying for FLOYD MAYWEATHER and for RICKY HATTON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Manny is indeed a class act. Either that or he knows how to act around the media, unlike Floyd lol.
    You said it.

Comment

Manny is indeed a class act. Either that or he knows how to act around the media, unlike Floyd lol.
      i doubt manny is acting. i might be a huge fanboy, but i think pac is genuine. it's really not too hard to see people's real personalities shine through.

i always knew there was something up with tiger woods and his fakeness. but with pac, i don't think he's capable of being manipulative. he seems too simple.

Comment

Originally posted by dickie View Post
        was floyd-jmm for a vacant title???
        what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by slyboots View Post
          manny is indeed a class act. either that or he knows how to act around the media, unlike floyd lol.
          bingo.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            bingo.....
            You forgot to bold the last part of that sentence too.

Comment

You forgot to bold the last part of that sentence too.
              Most *****s would disagree, because they had reiterated time and time again that the way Floyd acts is: "GENIUS!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Most *****s would disagree, because they had reiterated time and time again that the way Floyd acts is: "GENIUS!!!!"
                Calling Floyd a genius is an insult to the human race. But then again, most *****s themselves are an insult to the human race.

Comment

Yea marketing GENIUS is now going to jail!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    i doubt manny is acting. i might be a huge fanboy, but i think pac is genuine. it's really not too hard to see people's real personalities shine through.

i always knew there was something up with tiger woods and his fakeness. but with pac, i don't think he's capable of being manipulative. he seems too simple.
                    Yeah, Manny does seem like that type of person. Hard to believe considering how much fame and fortune he's received.

Comment

We're talking about Manny here, not Floyd. Aside from being a playa (cuz dem girls are just throwin themselves at him), Pac's always been a straight shooter. He's been the humble type since the begining.

Remember when Pac beat the **** out of Oscar? Pac came to his corner and said "You're still my idol" after all the smack that fishnet boy had said about him. Pac served him some humble pie.

Comment

Working...
                      X