Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Khan-Maidana would go the distance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan tko man .Even tho Maidanas showed heart against Ortiz I think Khan's speed and with Freddie Roach he'll have the tools to finish him.

Comment

i think someone will get knocked out.If its a early ko,i go for maidana.
      If a late ko,I go for khan.

Comment

more likely than not...

maybe theres about 70 to 80 percent chance it wont... just my 2 cents...

Comment

Wont go the distance, Khan wins by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
            Do you think it would go 12 rounds?
            I think Khan will stop him late, he will be too fast and too good. Maidana doesn't have an iron chin, he can be hurt, he can be put down and Khan will hit him cleanly over and over again with his fast sharp punches.

Comment

am scared for maidana, he might be looking for a one big punch the whole night, which i supposed would prepare for. if maidana wouldnt caught khan. wide UD or late stoppage for khan.

Comment

Maidana is going to be looking for the big punch, and that will play right into Khan's hands. When Maidana throws a wide, looping, right hand, Khan will counter with straight and sharp jab, cross combinations. I can see Maidana walking right onto a Khan combo, and being knocked down several times. Of course, he has a good chance of scoring a knock out, but I feel Khan's defence, movement, and ring generalship, is too good for Maidana to handle.

Khan by mid-round TKO.

Comment

It depends entirely on Maidana!!I know Khan has loads of talent & skill,if this is a technical boxing match,Khan is gonna dominate him!!But if Khan gets dragged into a brawl,it's a 50/50 fight!!I still believe Khan has a little more punching power,but I'm not so sure that his chin can take Maidana's power,but i know Maidana can take his!!Khan should box his way to a ud!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    The fight will end like this:

Amir wins by a wide pts margin

The referee stops the fight after Maidana has taken too much punishment

Or Amir makes him quit in the corner
                    LOL, dream on nuthugger. If Amir wins it will be by dec if he goes for the KO Maidana will knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      The fight will end like this:

Amir wins by a wide pts margin

The referee stops the fight after Maidana has taken too much punishment

Or Amir makes him quit in the corner
                      or Amir "sandcastle chin" withers away

Comment

Working...
                      X