Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?

Yes
    61.29%
    No
    25.81%
    Maybe
    12.90%

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

Comment

If I was a profesional boxer , I wouldnt be true to my self if I stood next to Cheato and acted like it was an Honor to take a pic with him.

But who knows what this pic means to Juanma.

I know T.S is trying to start a war on here that will prob get some ppl banned.

Cheato is a *****.

Comment

Juanma obviously understands that Tony did nothing wrong and is innocent of all charges.

Props to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
          If I was a profesional boxer , I wouldnt be true to my self if I stood next to Cheato and acted like it was an Honor to take a pic with him.

But who knows what this pic means to Juanma.

I know T.S is trying to start a war on here that will prob get some ppl banned.

Cheato is a *****.
          Or maybe Juanma is true to himself and is very confident that Marg didn't cheat. And, may recognize that Margarito on that night was just better than Cotto and beat him fair and square?

Is it possible for Juanma to believe that?

Comment

What is JuanMa supposed to do? Decline to take a picture with Margarito because of something that doesn't involve him?

Comment

Can Juan Ma become any more b*tch made?

Comment

or maybe Juanma dont give a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Or maybe Juanma is true to himself and is very confident that Marg didn't cheat. And, may recognize that Margarito on that night was just better than Cotto and beat him fair and square?

Is it possible for Juanma to believe that?
                  Only an idiot will be very true to himself , knowing they found what makes plaster in Margs wraps. LOL

Also , only an idiot would be confident that marg never cheated , when he was attempting to cheat , and the best answer he could come up with was that he didnt know . and on top of that , that he never looks at his hands when they are being wrapped.

This pic means whatever you want it to mean. As for Lopez and Marg , only they know.

For me , its not even about a rican fighter , any fighter , that can manage to act like if its an honor taking a pic next to a cheater is a sellout.

Boxers and trainers have both come out on record and said that , its too hard for them to believe he didnt know what was on his hands.

Comment

Maybe JML doesn't support boxers that take knees regardless of nationality.

Comment

Working...
                    X