Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    then go back. nobody envys you bird nose broke ass ricans. and yes i grew up and still have a house in miami. **** off
    Walmart
    burger kings
    Mcds
    Multiple bir reputable dealers
    Johnson & Jonson
    Sams
    Sears
    Best buy
    Foot Locker
    Champs
    Movie theathers
    etc etc etc ( american companies) Create many great jobs in P.R , I can probably name 100 more , juist as proof that ricans are not broke , but rather have many great jobs oportunities.

And if I mention all the locally owned and Puerto Rican companies then it will be good support to my claims. But why waste my time with an ignorant ******* hater.

Comment

PR took a knee against the USA, mexico said we fight till the death.

it shows in their fighters.

Comment

he just dont want to hurt MARG feelings.............................stupid thread...........

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          So then why are you complaining about being treated like **** and discriminated against in Miami? Go back to Puerto Rico if you're so proud of being from some U.S owned island. Yeah Mexican can't take advantage of being born U.S Citizens but at least we have pride in our INDEPENDENT country and the richness from it. Sorry we didn't sell our soul so we could receive citizenship and welfare like Puerto Rico did.
          You are obviously attempting keep engaging in an endless war.

But Like I said , I am not new to jealous and envy.

I have many benefits I enjoy to the fullest.

What does ur independence give you. Other than bragging rights

If we both move to russia. Will you be claiming my political status you jealous *****
          Last edited by DeelDough; 09-13-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I was never on the juanma bandwagon and know I will never be F.U.C.K him, if he wanted to take a pic with a mexi**** he should have gone to home depot like every one else.

Comment

Juanma is as tall as Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
                I was never on the juanma bandwagon and know I will never be F.U.C.K him, if he wanted to take a pic with a mexi**** he should have gone to home depot like every one else.
                lmfaooooooooo at least you're funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
                  What is JuanMa supposed to do? Decline to take a picture with Margarito because of something that doesn't involve him?
                  Agreed.

JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?
                  Can this title get any more dramatic? You act as if every Puerto Rican is engineered to think alike.

Comment

Geez, it's just a ****ing photo with two Top Rank fighters at the same event. So many drama queens here.

Comment

wow............

Comment

Working...
                      X