Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ricky Hatton Appreciation Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never was a fan, but he does/did have a fun personality and boxing can always use more of his types

Comment

ricky is is surprisingly accomplished given his skills ...... he was never good in my eyes and in a fair fight he could never beat a kostya tsu!

Comment

Maybe he should get in shape, get off the junk, and give it another try.

He might not be as far gone as ppl think, Hatton was pretty good but is underrated now because he lost badly to only the 2 best fighters he could have possibly fought.

It is probably very depressing for him to have ended his career that way getting laid out stiff by Pac, maybe he should fight a light hitting opponent and end his career on a better note at least.

Comment

I'm not gonna get into petty "gotcha" arguments with anyone in this hear appreciation thread.

Hatton ftmfw.

Comment

hatton should have taken the easy path and avoided fights with mayweather and pac. then he would still be an undefeated all time great like a certain guy who avoided cotto, pac and more. doing less=more hype

Comment

The man got my respect and I hope all goes well with him, his family, and his future here's to you

Comment

Where's Weebler? WAR Ricky! LOL.

Comment

I'm going to remember Rickay as a down-to-earth fighter who fought for the people and always tried his best to make for an exciting fight. Here's to you, green-toof.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Alfredo View Post
                    I'm going to remember Rickay as a down-to-earth fighter who fought for the people and always tried his best to make for an exciting fight. Here's to you, green-toof.
                    Yep he never ducked anyone and fought the best. Regardless win or lose I have more respect for trying instead of being sheltered.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Alfredo View Post
                      Only a no good rat bastard would turn their backs on Ricky at a time like this.

In the end all of his good will from the past will be rewarded though. People don't forget about you when you did right by them.

Look at Morales getting 54k people going to see him despite the fact he's shot to **** last night.

Ricky will be fine. As long as he doesn't start to cook the coke into crack, he'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X