Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Heavyweight Division Piss Poor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Heavyweight Division Piss Poor?

Do any of you guys agree that this division is really poor? I was watching the Klit v Peter fight on a free stream and turned it off after 4 rounds. It bored me to tears. The division has been piss poor for a long time now in my opinion. Anyone else agree? Poll coming up so vote away.
    Yes
    44.00%
    No
    56.00%

It is now because there is no division, it was been cleaned out other than Adamek being around but everyone else of note has been beaten, doesn't want to fight, or isn't ready yet for a shot.

Comment

It's dried up dog shit.

Comment

was it piss poor during the Tyson and Holmes era. If you know your boxing you can answer that question unbiased.

Comment

Yes HW division is ass, and even if a american wins the title it will still be ass. Nomore explosive fighters anymore just boring as klits

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            was it piss poor during the Tyson and Holmes era. If you know your boxing you can answer that question unbiased.
            At least Tyson gave us entertainment. I hope that enlightens you?

Comment

You should get smacked for even comparing todays era to those golden HW era.

Comment

That era wasn't very good either, but this era is just rock bottom. I like the Klitchko bros, but they are not fighting in a good Heavyweight division. Period!

Comment

It has some decent fighters but compared to the 90's it sucks...

Comment

The only reason its poor is because the USA isn't producing anyone.

You had a great fighter every decade in the HW division and you lost it after the 90s.

I blame the diet of the children worsening from the 70s on.

This was the first famous Coke ad right?

Comment

Working...
                    X