Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have The Cops Found Pacquiao's Sister Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    LOL!

yeah that jose rizal look-alike is the president of his boxing promo company. I saw this sister once being interviewed on TV, she's a good looking girl with a bright mind. I don't think she will do such stupid thing to embarass manny.
    So is this all false?
    Last edited by Bhopreign; 09-09-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Talk about a lame damage control attempt.

So serial women beaters, drug dealers, racists, liars=$720 in gambling money

Come on now. Back to the drawing board, come back harder than that

Comment

$720??? Damn. Pacquiao obviously doesn't care about his sister..

Comment

The police wouldn't arrest Pac's daughter even if they found her.

It's not hard to buy the police in the Philippines. Hell, my cousin avoided getting a ticket for running a red light because her uncle (other side of the family) is a politician in the area. The officer just let her go.

The police in the Philippines are a joke. Even if they do arrest her, the moment they hear that she is Pac's sister, they'd let her go probably for free. If anything all Pac would have to do to get her free is sign some autographs at most AND I AM NOT JOKING, IN ALL HONESTY THAT IS HOW THE POLICE FORCE IS LIKE.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Just depends on your morals.

My wife to me b4 that she would much rather that i smacked her around than if I cheated on her or verbally abused her. She feels that, that the physical pain would heal much easier than the emotional one from cheating.(I don't do either!)
            cute.

too bad morals don't take into account that she can actually die from severe physical beating...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
              The police wouldn't arrest Pac's daughter even if they found her.

It's not hard to buy the police in the Philippines. Hell, my cousin avoided getting a ticket for running a red light because her uncle (other side of the family) is a politician in the area. The officer just let her go.

The police in the Philippines are a joke. Even if they do arrest her, the moment they hear that she is Pac's sister, they'd let her go probably for free. If anything all Pac would have to do to get her free is sign some autographs at most AND I AM NOT JOKING, IN ALL HONESTY THAT IS HOW THE POLICE FORCE IS LIKE.
              If Pac had that kind of power dont you think they would have left her alone from the start?

Comment

Her only crime was not playing an otherwise legal game in a domain that condones it. Had she been in Vegas, no issues.....a crime so illegal they televise it here in the states

Comment

Manny Pacquiao: Masiao Overlord.

Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    So Floyd and Pac have a family of criminals.

Go figure.
                    its different way... PAC is not directly involved while mayweather is.

Comment

$720 dollars... wow, she's a regular Al Capone.

what's up with the thread ts? trying to bring down manny to floyds level?

too bad manny isn't a racist, classless, woman-beating scumbag

Comment

Working...
                      X