Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have The Cops Found Pacquiao's Sister Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    $720???????????

I say this thread is lame.
    Pac is a multi millionaire. If she goes to jail over this she should slap her self. Do her and Pac have a good relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      $720. lol

sounds like some political bull****. Crack down on some small time gambling in order to make manny look bad.

@ $720
      Doesnt mean they kept all the money there, they could be smart and kept the money elsewhere, at least I would.

Comment

haha 720 dollars.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Doesnt mean they kept all the money there, they could be smart and kept the money elsewhere, at least I would.
          your lame ass attempt to bring down pac on the day your hero racist hero is again beating up women has failed teenyboppereign.

Comment

Politics rears it's ugly head. Gambling ring? Seriously? $700?

The people going after Pac for this are ridiculous. It's probably the same people who run their offices pool for the NCAA tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
              your lame ass attempt to bring down pac on the day your hero racist hero is again beating up women has failed teenyboppereign.
              What is with you, nobody is trying to bring down anyone. Do you condone running an illegal gambling racket?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Legally yes.

But morally, you can't compare gambling to beating up women.
                Just depends on your morals.

My wife to me b4 that she would much rather that i smacked her around than if I cheated on her or verbally abused her. She feels that, that the physical pain would heal much easier than the emotional one from cheating.(I don't do either!)

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Pac is a multi millionaire. If she goes to jail over this she should slap her self. Do her and Pac have a good relationship?
                  Yes, pacquiao gave her house and lot and gives her monthly allowance. All pac siblings were given small businesses and works like being a president of his boxing promo. Pac takes care of his family well, all of them are grateful of his generosity and love.

Am not saying that this news is not true but I think this incident has been blown out of proportion because of pac's popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    Politics rears it's ugly head. Gambling ring? Seriously? $700?

The people going after Pac for this are ridiculous. It's probably the same people who run their offices pool for the NCAA tournament.
                    You are comparing US wages to filipino.

700$ is 2 month or more wages for most filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      Yes, pacquiao gave her house and lot and gives her monthly allowance. All pac siblings were given small businesses and works like being a president of his boxing promo. Pac takes care of his family well, all of them are grateful of his generosity and love.

Am not saying that this news is not true but I think this incident has been blown out of proportion because of pac's popularity.
                      Articles say she was jobless, unemployed.

Comment

Working...
                      X