Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Pacquiao vs Clottey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Pacquiao is gonna look hittable, Clottey only throws when he knows he's gonna land. You guys gotta understand that it's hard to defend against Clottey's attack because of his inconsistency. No different from why Dawson couldn't catch Pascal's rhythm and time him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Clottey wouldn't beat Bradley or Devon yet alone Mosley.
      preach bro.....Amen!!!

Comment

here we are again at the favorite topic of the *****`s

fantasy fights

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          activity, punch output, ring control, busting up clotteys face. clottey is a joke everytime at the championship level.
          Activity? what activity. Mosley has and will never be confident throwing at something he doesn't know for certain he will hit..
          Be it head movement or a high guard, mosley always gets "jittery" in front of a good defense.

Comment

****ing moron your hilarious

Honestly I believe Clottey could beat Mosley as well. The only problem is Clottey always finds a way to lose big fights....so I would have a problem betting on him.

Mosley is nothing more than a 1-2 puncher now n days and Clottey would block most of Shane punches. Even the ones that land wont matter as Clottey has the best chin as well as the best skin in boxing. I have never seen so much as a bruise on Clottey or him in trouble so I don't see how Shane would hurt him. If he can't hurt him and can't outbox him (something I can't see happening either), then I don't see what's so funny about picking Clottey over Mosley if they fought.
            Last edited by Khalid X; 09-08-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              Clottey wouldn't beat Bradley or Devon yet alone Mosley.
              I'll give you bradley but no way in hell does Alexander beat Clottey at 147. That is ****in ridiculous.

Honestly..... I truly believe Clottey is about as worse of a matchup Shane could take at this point.
              Last edited by Khalid X; 09-08-2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                Honestly I believe Clottey could beat Mosley as well. The only problem is Clottey fights a way to always lose big fights....so I would have a problem betting on him.

Mosley is nothing more than a 1-2 puncher and Clottey would block most of Mosley punches. Even the ones that land wont matter as Clottey has the best chin as well as the best skin in boxing. I have never seen so much as a bruise on Clottey or him in trouble so I don't see how Shane would hurt him. If he can't hurt him and can't outbox him (something I can't see happening either), then I don't see what's so funny about picking Clottey over Mosley if they fought.
                If Clottey had heart, he would not only beat Mosley but dominate him. Clottey's style is to feed off of Mosley-style opponents. It would be back and forth of Mosley hittin' Clottey's guard and Clottey responding with accurate shots, but as you said, Clottey will find a way to lose. Only thing is, Clottey can't allow himself to get backed up into the ropes, but I wouldn't worry about that, Mosley at this point...doesn't have the legs.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-08-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

true... but pac has the ability to adjust also and his will is unmatched to any of floyd's opponents. I'd LOVE to see both trade in the pocket. I can see Manny tapping his gloves and just keeps ticking to Floyd's accuracy

Comment

activity, punch output, ring control, busting up clotteys face. clottey is a joke everytime at the championship level.
                    Sort of like he did Winky?...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      If Clottey had heart, he would not only beat Mosley but dominate him. Clottey's style is to feed off of Mosley-style opponents. It would be back and forth of Mosley hittin' Clottey's guard and Clottey responding with accurate shots, but as you said, Clottey will find a way to lose.
                      Also people forget that Shane can be easily fustrated when things aren't going his way. So when he is landing less than 15% of his punches and the ones that do connect have no effect on Clottey, then I could see the possibility of Shane falling apart mentally.

Again Clottey has one of, if not the best chins in boxing. I have never seen him hurt and he looks the same way post fight as he does prefight. So Shane is definately not hurting him....let alone KO'ing him (as some have claimed).

The only problem is Clottey will find away to lose. I don't know how, but I do know it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X