No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Pacquiao vs Clottey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Remember Clottey trained for a about six weeks for that fight, due to the fact that his trainer wasn't allowed a visa. Then he had weight restriction-he wasn't allowed to weigh over 155 on fight night, then played it off as if he's the one who wanted to come in light.
    nah, its due to the "cowabunga" soup or something he ate prior to the fight.

Comment

I'll give TS credit, this makes as much sense as the Mayweather/Mosley thread, which is to say very little.

Comment

my goodness....why do people continue to overrate clottey? this guy is worst than zab judah when it comes to heart. his best win is a shot corrales......the guy is a c+ fighter at best!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          activity, punch output, ring control, busting up clotteys face. clottey is a joke everytime at the championship level.
          Clottey and Cotto had a close fight.

Clottey also had close fights with Marg etc..

Mosely doesn;t have that speed and angles that Pac has. He's kinda a swinger brawler, and Clottey will block most of those swings.

Mosely can;t KO cLOTTEY imo.

nOT SAYING cLOTTEY WINS, BUT mOSELY WILL FIND IT TOUGH imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
            Sort of like he did Winky?...
            LOL ownage right there! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
              And I'm convinced that Floyd will land 80% of his punches on route to an easy Marquez type of win...
              Mayweather will do this and do that to Pac... SURE!!! Have your boy get in the ring first and stop humiliating himself by being a COWARD!!! Stop being delusional fan! Even Mayweather himself doesn't actually believes he can beat Pac. Why pass on at least a $40m payday by just getting in the ring and beat someone you say is one dimensional and easy to hit???

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
                Mayweather will do this and do that to Pac... SURE!!! Have your boy get in the ring first and stop humiliating himself by being a COWARD!!! Stop being delusional fan! Even Mayweather himself doesn't actually believes he can beat Pac. Why pass on at least a $40m payday by just getting in the ring and beat someone you say is one dimensional and easy to hit???
                I agree. FLoyd should have agreed to fight Manny in January then we could've seen it already. wait, he did agree and Manny said no because he didn't want to take tests. Floyd is such a scared coward. I mean he is scared of needles too because he doesnt have any tatoos.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  Sort of like he did Winky?...
                  There is no comparison to Clottey and Winky. None. Night and day in every way. Clottey could never beat Shane. Never. In order to beat Shane you have to have balls - two of them. Clottey would fold like an accordian in that ring.
                  Last edited by IMDAZED; 09-08-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Whoever concludes that Mayweather will beat Pacquiao using the Clottey fight as a reference is a first class idiot!

Last edited by Tamis!; 09-08-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                      And I'm convinced that Floyd will land 80% of his punches on route to an easy Marquez type of win...
                      How could he land 80% of his punches? He would have to fight Pacman in order to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X