Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson: Era's Best is Pacquiao, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cortdawg25. That's the point I'm trying to make. I don't understand what Pac fans are rejoicing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      You won't get a response.

We already know that styles make fights. Not to mention there are other factors that could effect a fighter's performance in the ring.
      I know. That was what I was getting at. Styles makes fights, but I wanted to see what that poster was going to say.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      come on man I can't hide it, I DONT know ANYTHING about boxing. You have said it before and that is very very true.
      Glad to see that YOU finally see the light.
      Last edited by V.WEBB; 09-07-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        This post is funny. You only hope floyd doesn't fight manny so he can keep winning. Manny has the best chance of anyone since Zab to beat floyd, but he still has a ways to go.
        LOL. I wanted this fight to happen so badly because i am very confident that pac will give floyd his first defeat but floyd was smart to duck this fight, right now i accept that this fight will not happen because u just can't force someone to do something that he doesn't want to do and everyone already know who is to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Barry Bonds didnt go from a season high 46 home runs to 73 by sheer willpower.
          Epic quote. green k

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
            that's my point. Let's talk about what they do in the ring. Let's talk about their skills. When he start to do that, then we unequivocally know who the best in this era really is.

Our best fighter can't be favored against when fighting another fighter in his weight class. People hatred and biasness blind them from some facts. These emotinal responses and judgment is just running to apparent now.

It wasn't like this when the hatton rivalry was prime, nor the judah or any other fight. Pacquiao fans are the worst and these bandwagoners...i'm just tired of them. They can't talk boxing!

I hear you, but not all pacfans don't know **** about boxing. And that also applies to the other side of the fence.

I'm just saying that everything's all said and done, the only thing left is them getting in the ring, nothing more nothing less.

I'm sure the true pacfans and Floyd fans are already outta patience and gave up on this fight, after all they've debated, argued and talked about who's gonna win and how the fight will pan out for their respective fighter. They just don't care anymore that's why you rarely see a thread nowadays of the fight breakdown coz everyone know's how Manny will win and how Floyd will win.

The other thing noted, the reason why you get all these idiotic answers outta debates and question from pacfans and floydfans is because AN IDIOTIC ANSWER IS FITTING FOR AN IDIOTIC QUESTION, and that's what's happening right now....bickering, taunting, name calling ****! No one talks boxing no more coz everyone's sick and tired of these two divas.

Now it depends on the person how to react, and as you know as of recent, it's better for the 2nd point, idiocy, for some people, rather than breaking down a fight which may never happen in the 1st place, one other thing is, if they don't know **** about boxing, then idiocy is their candy.

If you get my drift...

Comment

I actually agree.

This is the public's perception. If they never fight then Manny will be considered the greatest of this era. Rightfully so, he's been more active(Even if I don't necessarily agree with all of his choices for opponents).

They will fight though probably next year on Cinco De Mayo, and I look forward to Mayweather putting on a boxing clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by big dunn View Post
                whenever its a question of who is better most boxing people say manny becuase they hate floyd's outrageous ego and the fact he has a said things they don't agree with. We get it you don't like floyd. Then ask them who wins the fight and they pick floyd because they know how hard he works and how he dedicates himself to the sport.
                exactly big dunn. I'm gettign tired of these emotional responses and these emotional fans. Especially pacquiao fans, his fans are the worst!

I hate to say it, but i can't wait until he gets knocked off so we can start talking about boxing, the sweetscience, strategy...what will work and what won't. I mean i even yearn for the days where people were saying that castillo got robbed. Atleast we were talking about boxing and not this highschool prom king campaign type ish.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  LOL. I wanted this fight to happen so badly because i am very confident that pac will give floyd his first defeat but floyd was smart to duck this fight, right now i accept that this fight will not happen because u just can't force someone to do something that he doesn't want to do and everyone already know who is to blame.
                  You can't be confident that manny can beat any boxer let alone floyd. You only hope they don't fight so your idol doesn't get embarassed by a man you detest. Blame floyd, he ducked blah blah blah. When they fight the world will be rooting for Manny, PRAYING he can do it.

Comment

naazim's comments are spot on....i get the impression that floyd will be secretly rooting for margarito so he can say "i told you so"...lol

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      If we're going by resume, then i'd have to agree if they never fight. But if you talking about pure skillz and talent, there is no debate Floyd is easliy at the top.

Its a moot point though, because these two will fight, and Mayweather is going to perform a boxing clinic on that midget.
                      Skills are useless if u don't test them against the best, any average boxer will be look like an ATG when he's fighting a bum.

Well let's just wait for that IF FLOYD??????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X