No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Arthur Abraham: official poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is doing all the Talking...Abraham not saying ANYTHING

I think Abraham is going to destroy him if Froch stand and fight like he say he is going to do, if Froch was smart would would out-box him from the outside and get the boring win but he won't do that...too much PRIDE and that PRIDE might get him hurt real bad because I don't think Froch is fast enough to stand in front of Abraham and Penetrate that defense like Dirrell was able to most of their fight

so if Froch tries to go toe to toe he gets DESTROYED, if he BOX he wins by Decision

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Froch is doing all the Talking...Abraham not saying ANYTHING

I think Abraham is going to destroy him if Froch stand and fight like he say he is going to do, if Froch was smart would would out-box him from the outside and get the boring win but he won't do that...too much PRIDE and that PRIDE might get him hurt real bad because I don't think Froch is fast enough to stand in front of Abraham and Penetrate that defense like Dirrell was able to most of their fight

so if Froch tries to go toe to toe he gets DESTROYED, if he BOX he wins by Decision
      You are right. Froch has too much pride and a big ego. He will go in there trying to show that he is a warrior that will win against Abraham in a bust up. To be fair he doesn't have much of a choice because he isn't a talented and skilled boxer like Dirrell so he can't do it that way. He does have a big reach advantage though.

Comment

Easy pickings for King Arthur

Styles match up well fro Abraham. Abraham will be able find aggressive Froch and he will hurt and eventually stop him. I'm actually surprised Froch is going forward with it. He was trying to get out of it before but now he's locked in. Hope some training "injury' doesn't come up for him.

Comment

Tough one to call i think. The smart thing to do against AA is to box him and keep away from his big shots..just as Dirrell did. But i cant see Froch doing this for 2 reasons:
          (1) He's not that kind of fighter, thats just not his style , and
          (2) He to much of a 'warrior'

Refering to point 2, Froch likes a punch up and and even if he went into the fight with a game-plan, that will go out the window as soon as he is tagged and he will try fight back fore with fire.
          Froch's got a great chin but for me he relies on it to much, keeping your hands low (as he tends to do) against a massive puncher like AA is not the right thing to do.
          Having said that Froch is all heart and all action and he is well capable of stopping AA himself.

Hs the potential to be a great tear-up. Im a big fan of both fighters so cant wait for the fight.

Comment

AA will bust Froch up. Froch is not as fast and consistent as Dirrell and AA will win this fight the same way he always does. Slow beginning, studies the opponent, opens up in rds 5-7, puts opponent on their a55 by rd 8-12. Froch is too open and AA has something to prove, he will try to look impressive and nothing is more impressive than a KO victory

Comment

It appears to be an even matchup.

Abraham has more power and better defense, but Froch has a reach advantage and an excellent jab.

They both have natural toughness and a warriors' hearts which enable them to survive adversity.

Comment

I'm gonna have to sit on the fence for this one.

Probably the hardest fight to predict this year so far IMO.

Comment

AA by knockout

Comment

Froch takes it on the cards...or Abraham stuns and stops him...I'm going with the first...

Comment

Whoever wins this, will very likely next fight the winner of Ward-Dirrell.

Whoever loses, will not only be out of the Super Six, it will be a very serious setback for his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X