Collapse
No announcement yet.

juice or loaded gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the dumb *****s believed that PEDs will make your chin a granite, you will develop a lion heart and fast as the cheetah. Bwahahaha! Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      I hate how I keep having to explain that steroids don't make you a harder puncher. Strength does not equate to power. The formula for power is speed of punch multiplied by weight behind the punch. In other words natural ability to be fast and technique are the factors affecting power.
      Then Zab Judah , Floyd Mayweather Junior and Roy Jones Junior are/were supposed to be some of the greatest punchers ever. Roy even took Steroids in addition to his speed (that was partly a result of them) .

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        If you had a chance to cheat and not get busted.. which of the 2 would you cheat and why?

Loaded gloves is a much bigger advantage. And it's a much more dangerous for the opponent. Do you think Billy Collins would have preferred Resto on steroids or Resto with loaded gloves? Ask yourself that question.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
          Then Zab Judah , Floyd Mayweather Junior and Roy Jones Junior are/were supposed to be some of the greatest punchers ever. Roy even took Steroids in addition to his speed (that was partly a result of them) .

No they were not. Where did you get that information from? And Roy Jones did not take steroids. He took a substance off the shelf that was LEGAL at the time and he was tested throughout his career and didn't test positive. So if Roy Jones was on steroids (even though he tested negative) then I could say the same thing about Pacquiao. Even though he's never tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
            Steroids are overrated in boxing, and their effectiveness are not proven in the ring. It doesn't make you faster, doesn't make you a stronger puncher, it doesn't improve your defense, it doesn't improve your stamina.

Loaded gloves, on the other hand, have an obvious direct advantage over an opponent. No question about it.
            EPO is a form strain of Steroids, and it affects red blood cells in the body, to give more stamina/endurance.
            That gives extra energy, and power.

EPO can only de traced with blood tests within 46 hrs of use.
            Just about all boxing commission only do Urine tests, which does not detect EPO.

Comment

I rather ran and take Vacation and came on when his not in prime.

Comment

Stupid question - although steroids slightly increase power, speed, stamina and ability to train for long periods of time (as well as damage retention) the effect is nothing close to having properly loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                  it does improve stamina and the fact that you can train for longer periods of time means it helps to improve defence offence etc. but id use loaded gloved would load them with real bricks. my opponents would have scars for life
                  Good choice. Also the steroids and juice in general shorten your life-spawn and cause liver and kidney problems eventually amongst other problems.

Comment

Juice. What a body you could have meanwhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X