No announcement yet.

juice or loaded gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
    Steroids are overrated in boxing, and their effectiveness are not proven in the ring. It doesn't make you faster, doesn't make you a stronger puncher, it doesn't improve your defense, it doesn't improve your stamina.

Loaded gloves, on the other hand, have an obvious direct advantage over an opponent. No question about it.
    it does improve stamina and the fact that you can train for longer periods of time means it helps to improve defence offence etc. but id use loaded gloved would load them with real bricks. my opponents would have scars for life

Comment

Vacation wins all fights...

Comment

steroids overrated ? dont be stupid. they can help you become better then any natural athlete. need proof ? heres a pic now tell me is it possible to have that physique without steroids ?

of course its impossible. so lets be honest if pac is on roids he has a huge advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
          steroids overrated ? dont be stupid. they can help you become better then any natural athlete. need proof ? heres a pic now tell me is it possible to have that physique without steroids ?

of course its impossible. so lets be honest if pac is on roids he has a huge advantage.
          holy... is that pac?!

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
            Vacation wins all fights...
            youre from manilla ? what a surprise. . . pacquiao becoming a known fighter is the worst thing that could happen to the phillipines. now because of fans like you everyone thinks you people are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
              holy... is that pac?!
              before

after

Comment

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
                Steroids are overrated in boxing, and their effectiveness are not proven in the ring. It doesn't make you faster, doesn't make you a stronger puncher, it doesn't improve your defense, it doesn't improve your stamina.

Loaded gloves, on the other hand, have an obvious direct advantage over an opponent. No question about it.
                True. Steroids (not PED's in general) have no effect on punching power as many fans would have you believe.

Comment

Not really, yet again, steroids will not increase your punching power - only your size. And Pacquiao hasn't grown that much just dehydrated less. Steroids are overrated in boxing because most casual fans don't know anything.
                  Last edited by stefl14; 09-05-2010, 05:31 AM.

Comment

it does improve stamina and the fact that you can train for longer periods of time means it helps to improve defence offence etc. but id use loaded gloved would load them with real bricks. my opponents would have scars for life
                    that's your assumption, there is no proof steroids actually allow you to work harder or give you more stamina etc

you could just chalk it up to a state of mind

Comment

Steroids do make you a harder puncher , give you better stamina and make you stronger overall by adding to your muscle tissue and decreasing needed recuperation time. However , with the increase in mass you climb up the weight classes , meeting bigger and stronger men each time , which only makes you shorter relative to your new weight division.
                      So loaded gloves are much better : they make you "P4P better".

(So) My choice : loaded gloves.
                      Good thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X